• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:36:02 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gp-bikes wish

Started by guigui404, June 30, 2014, 11:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

hi all ,
on many game there music on menu ,& same in game we can put music on or off
i just want to tell if u're interested about add this on gp-bikes ;)

RiccoChicco

I personnaly always turn off music from my games. If I want some, I prefer to choose mine directly with Spotify (or iTunes, or what you want  :P) in the background.

guigui404

yes but add on the game is most usefull and put a setting for on or off is not really hard i think ^^

Arvoss

Why would PiBoSo pay to put music in GP Bikes? :/ As ricco said, just open itunes, youtube,... ;)

guigui404

just said add something like a folder with play the music we put under in gp-bikes , so he doesn't had to pay like that

RiccoChicco

Yep but it asks people to have their music downloaded et to have a copy in a second folder. Bit complicated and take disk space...

But I would be interested in a new command while on track, two buttons : Misc Volume Up and Misc Volume Down. It's sometimes a bit annoying to need to be back in pits 3-4 time to set a correct volume level for Music/Engine sounds.

janaucarre

Why?
It was good for other game supports like playstation and xbox because you can't launch a playlist in the background, it's clearly unnecessary with a PC. I don't understand the wish, Alt+tab is the only thing needed. If you have more arguments please say them.

HornetMaX

Quote from: janaucarre on June 30, 2014, 01:08:51 PM
Alt+tab is the only thing needed.

This. Alt+tab and whatever you like to play your music. KISS principle, it always apply.

MaX.

Alby46

the whole highway to hell album \m/
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

guigui404

PiBoSo

Quote from: guigui404 on June 30, 2014, 11:46:53 AM
hi all ,
on many game there music on menu ,& same in game we can put music on or off
i just want to tell if u're interested about add this on gp-bikes ;)

To have music in GP Bikes, a "gpbikes/music" folder must be created in the GP Bikes installation folder.
Songs can then be added in OGG format.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

guigui404

Thanks for answering but how to convert into OGG ?

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

valentinik46

nice :) i put music in background but this way i think its going to  mix better with the game sounds,isn't it?