• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:27:45 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Solution for to have the rumble on x360 controller

Started by capeta, July 09, 2014, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capeta

Just download xbcd drivers.
You can separate trigger axis with it too and you can fine tuning the rumble on left and right works very well with GPB!
All is here ;)
http://vba-m.com/forum/Thread-xbcd-0-2-7-release-info-updates-will-be-posted-here

Klax75

I've used this for years since I started playing LFS in 2006, then later with iRacing.com. When I came to GP Bikes I always had rumble, so was confused when others said they didn't.

capeta

yep same for me klax but when i have tried to set up my axis i just noticed that i had disabled ffb
So i had enabled it and voila!
But i have noticed too ,i have rumble only if  inclined ; if i am perfectly aligned and i ride a rubber it don't rumble other than that if i am just a litle inclined it rumblle and finally it's good like this.

HornetMaX

Quote from: capeta on July 09, 2014, 09:32:24 PM
But i have noticed too ,i have rumble only if  inclined ; if i am perfectly aligned and i ride a rubber it don't rumble other than that if i am just a litle inclined it rumblle and finally it's good like this.
That's normal. As I've already said on both this and the french forum, the signal you're using to make your pad rumble is GPB FFB signal, it's not a rumble signal.

When your bike is on a straight, perfectly vertical, the toque on the handlebars is zero, you the FFB is zero, so your pad does not rumble.

Using XBCD does not provide you "real rumble" (if such a thing exists): it only sends the FFB signal (which is something very different in GPB) to your pad, after having translated it into something "like a rumble".

MaX.

capeta

Yep you're right max but to the others try it cause it's really not bad ;)

Bambino

I have Logitech Chillstream...I can install this plugin and have vibration in my gamepad?

Or is best to buy a Xbox360 Controller for PC?

Thanks ! :-X

capeta

malve

Is there a Way to get Rumble on my PS3 Controller ?

Im using MotinJoy and its perfect with this and it also support Rumble.
But on GPBIKES i dont get Rumble if i have activated this.

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

capeta

Ps3 controller is not supported by xbcd but maybe you can try the Hornetmax method.
Schearch it on this forum.

HornetMaX

Quote from: capeta on July 12, 2014, 06:11:10 AM
Ps3 controller is not supported by xbcd but maybe you can try the Hornetmax method.
Schearch it on this forum.
I don't have any method to have rumble on whichever pad.
Only solution I know about is XBCD.
The xinput plugin allows only to have separate axes on the two analog triggers.

MaX.

capeta

oops sorry yes it was xanax
http://forum.motonline-france.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1642

Well u can try with these drivers but dunno if its works with a ps3 controller:
http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1087542

@Hornetmax tu devrais essayer xbcd xa prend 2 sec et tu verrais que les infos sont pertinentes ok t'as pas toutes les infos mais le guidonnage ou d'autres trucs tu le sens bien quand meme.

Bambino

Quote from: capeta on July 11, 2014, 03:43:46 PM
U're device is supported you can try it ;)

I install plugin to Rumble Chillstream but the software don't detect my Chillstream, where is the problem?

And my configuration gamepad in GPB dont remember my config and my moto go left automatic...

You can Help me?  :'(

capeta

Well i haven't you're device so i can't test but have you rebooted just after installation of xbcd?

Bambino

If you install the XBCD ... Reboot and put the Logitech Chillstream but does not detect me ... Today I have left a Xbox360 controller and neither recognizes ...

XBCD uninstall and reinstall back? I do not understand because I do not detect ...

Also when I set the Xbox360 controller on the bike tour GpBikes single right pad being unused ... I've calibrated but it is well calibrated ...

Any solution?

Thank you very much for the help!

Klax75

I've never used the Chillstream.

Could try making a brand new GP Bikes profile. I've had to do that before. Calibration you should only need to do once and it should save. Also make sure at the top of the calibration menu in GP Bikes that the correct controller is selected.

I'm not sure XBCD works with the chillstream, since it's older software. I know it doesn't work to well with a X-Box One controller I have.

Could see if you have XInput drivers for GP Bikes installed too. Those are drivers to separate the triggers on the control. I don't use these since I've always use XBCD.