• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:38:10 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Local Server with Hamachi ?

Started by camillozockt, July 11, 2014, 11:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camillozockt

hey ,

is it possible to host a local server via hamachi and play with your friends :D ? because hosting a world server doesn't work ! I already opened the ports and it still doesn't show me a ping....

i tried it once with hamachi but also didn't work but maybe i forgot something  :-\

Klax75

When you hit race, at the top left of the screen there is a button for Local Hosting. Top right of the screen is a button for World Hosting.

janaucarre

hello, you never will see your ping in a party hosted by you and it's normal.

Arvoss

camillozockt

a friend of mine and me tried to connect via hamachi and start a local server because that dedicated server stuff is not working !! when i create a dedicated server my friend doesn't see a ping and when he connects he gets ''Connection timed out'' !! we disabled the firewalls but still not working !!

capeta

Try with tunggle far better if u want absolutely emulate a lan party over internet.
http://www.tunngle.net/index.php?l=en

camillozockt

July 26, 2014, 01:33:00 PM #6 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 01:36:07 PM by camillozockt
ok tunngle didn't work ! but isn't it possible to connect to a ip ?

on mxsimulator : i connected with a friend via hamachi and in mxsimulator go on multiplayer -> connect -> 192.XX.XXXX ip and there you go !! very simple i don't know why it has to be that complicated -.- !

edit : i also tried making a dedicated server and disabled the firewall and when my friend trys to connect he doesn't see a ping and when he makes a dedicated server i can't see a ping !! it just doesn't work......

capeta

Yes it's possible to connect to a lan ip and check you're statut in the right bottom of tunggle (the smile need to be green or yellow at least not red)

camillozockt

for me its yellow and for him its green !! but how do i connect to a ip ? something like core.exe -connect 192.XX.XXX ??