• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:00:33 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool Race Laguna Seca

Started by PeterV, July 25, 2014, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

JamoZ

MaX racing?

The only thing MaX races is his walker...

This picture here shows him, as he just left the pit to test the new soft compound for the upcoming race :

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

Rodrigovis

July 28, 2014, 12:32:12 AM #34 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:34:56 AM by Rodrigovis
staff did not know where to post the skin of the bike for the race then I'll put here, if someone can send me the link?

Bike: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hv4nyadye16msr3/Cagiva_R_Garcia.pnt
Helmet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9fgh7041q5r5pxm/Helmet_X-Lite_R_Garcia.rar
another question. I searched around the forum and not found the information on how to save the full replay? because when I do a race it does not save it all.
Excuse me if this type of question was not to be made here.

thank you

Stout Johnson

Quote from: PeterV on July 27, 2014, 07:03:26 PM
You mean my Man  ;D Dirty trucker you.
Lol, sorry I forgot...

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 27, 2014, 08:14:43 PM
Quote from: Stout Johnson on July 27, 2014, 06:38:43 PM
I have a better one: I am not 'moaning'... moaning is what your wife did when I was pleasuring her :P
Don't know why, but I have an image of Beavis and Butthead screaming "Fight ! Fight ! Fight !" right in front of me :)
Hehe, good one :D but this is how we communicate. You should see our conversations on Steam - it is like a permanent roast of each other...

-----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Hawk

Any chance of testing for live streaming of your races in the near future, Peter?

As you know I can't participate in this race, but would love to watch it on a live stream.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

dibu

Quote from: Rodrigovis on July 28, 2014, 12:32:12 AM
another question. I searched around the forum and not found the information on how to save the full replay? because when I do a race it does not save it all.

Insert these lines at the end of your 'gpbikes.ini'

[CORE]
replay=300000000 ; 300 MB

The value you need depends on race/quali/practice length and the number of riders. I use values between 150 MB and 500 MB for my dedicated servers.
The choosen value increases the memory usage of core.exe by this amount.

PeterV

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 27, 2014, 11:27:45 PM
You racing MaX?
Quote from: JamoZ on July 27, 2014, 11:53:00 PM
MaX racing?

The only thing MaX races is his walker...

This picture here shows him, as he just left the pit to test the new soft compound for the upcoming race :
I won't race, as Dorna and PeterV do not allow me to use my external piss-tank, they say it's illegal and in case of crash leaks would be dangerous for the others. They were a little bothered by the 4 wheels too.

On top of that, I'm still waiting for the movers to announce me when the hell they will bring my stuff (including my pc) to my place: it was supposed to be anytime from 01 Aug, but being the 28th Jul and having no news, I really think their next message to me will be something close to a ransom request.

Anyway, the geometry of the racing equipment in Jamoz's picture looks very aggressive: reverse omega backbone, trellis frame and almost no trail at all on the front. I'm sure it's pretty nervous and I'm sure Jamoz would complain saying something on the lines of "I liked the previous beta of the frame better and I was able to race around 2 sec faster, so I'm out" :)

MaX.

BOBR6 84

July 28, 2014, 08:08:44 AM #40 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:10:19 AM by BOBR6 84
LOL!!!

ps. are the removal guys scottish??  :o  :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 28, 2014, 08:08:44 AM
ps. are the removal guys scottish??  :o  :D
Mostly, but I fear the ones will deliver (if ever) are french. In 11 months in scotland I've only been shafted something like 100GBP (the agency I rented with), but I'm not yet 100% back in france and I've already been shafted twice (car repair and plumber) and for much more. Cheezus, you do pay the nice weather ...

MaX.

PeterV

staff did not know where to post the skin of the bike for the race then I'll put here, if someone can send me the link?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xh5bmbgs75u5dvh/R+Garcia.rar

If you want too use it for this race then yes this is the place.

Sidenote:
Can people please add the bike or helmet name to there paints? It makes life so much easier.
So which bike is it Rodrigo ?

Rodrigovis

Quote from: dibu on July 28, 2014, 07:46:45 AM

Insert these lines at the end of your 'gpbikes.ini'

[CORE]
replay=300000000 ; 300 MB

The value you need depends on race/quali/practice length and the number of riders. I use values between 150 MB and 500 MB for my dedicated servers.
The choosen value increases the memory usage of core.exe by this amount.

thank you :D :D :D :D

PeterV

July 29, 2014, 07:24:04 AM #44 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:47:57 AM by PeterV
1st Post updated
  • Laguna Seca V1.0 added.

Server is  already up, Dibu is a busy men, but he installed it already, many thx.