• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:31:07 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Sachsenring NC

Started by PeterV, October 31, 2013, 06:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

First of all a big thank you Noss, for this track, it looks and drives beautifully.

We have been riding on this track for a couple of days now and we noticed some things.
Dont know if you are aware of these things yet, if you do then discard this please.

1. Starting positions when doing, Sightninglap and/or Warmup lap are not alligned, you have to position you're bike outside the box to get it activated.
2. Drive through penalty does not work, When going through the pits with speed limiter on the penalty stays active.

Hope these explanations make sence to you Noss. If not contact me through PM or through this topic

JC#21

Noss has seen your questions but he can't create a new profil on this forum :( so he can't answer for now

PeterV

AAh oke JC, as long as he knows thats fine :P

noss69

Quote from: PeterV on October 31, 2013, 06:05:14 PM
First of all a big thank you Noss, for this track, it looks and drives beautifully.

We have been riding on this track for a couple of days now and we noticed some things.
Dont know if you are aware of these things yet, if you do then discard this please.

1. Starting positions when doing, Sightninglap and/or Warmup lap are not alligned, you have to position you're bike outside the box to get it activated.
2. Drive through penalty does not work, When going through the pits with speed limiter on the penalty stays active.

Hope these explanations make sence to you Noss. If not contact me through PM or through this topic

Thank you for the info back on the number one problem I'm not understanding the problem positions?

A new version should be updated soon.

Warlock

He mean that the white boxes on the tarmac (where you position to start, 3D) are not aligned with the 2D box, where you can see if the front wheel is well aligned.

noss69

Yohji

edited cam file

・tv cam zooming
・remove move cam(not working well)
・add new track side cam

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z1c8mntGtLN25uUEVGemVfMGc/view?usp=sharing

Hawk

Quote from: Yohji on July 09, 2015, 08:42:47 AM
edited cam file

・tv cam zooming
・add new track side cam

Hi Yohji.

Thank you for updating this track with a new zoom cam file.... I will update the track file today as soon as possible.

Thank you mate. Appreciated.   ;) 8)

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: Yohji on July 09, 2015, 08:42:47 AM
edited cam file

・tv cam zooming
・add new track side cam

Hi again Yohji....

Just one thing before I update the Track Downloads database with your updated Zoom Cam file:

Have you asked Noss69(Track Author for Sachsenring NC) for permission to do this?
I only ask because Noss has asked me not to alter his tracks without his permission in the past.  :)

I'll await your reply before updating.

Thank you Yohji.  ;)

Hawk.

Yohji

no permission from modeler

so cause, this file as additional or optional file. not for replace(to track database).

Hawk

Quote from: Yohji on July 09, 2015, 10:25:34 AM
no permission from modeler

so cause, this file as additional or optional file. not for replace(to track database).

Hi Johji.

Understood.....
But just to make things clear - As it stands now without permission from Noss69, unfortunately I cannot update the Track Database with this update.

If you do PM Noss at any stage and get permission, then just let me know and I'll update the Track Database. I'm sure he probably wouldn't mind, but he has asked to be asked before any changes are made to his tracks, and that I have to respect.  :)

Hawk.

CapeDoctor

July 16, 2015, 05:57:21 AM #11 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:03:54 AM by TheCapeDoctor
hi guys
just a quick question from my side - although i have already got all available tracks (as far as i know) i don't see a Sachsenring track amongst mine.
other than the mega link to the available tracks, where else could i check to see which tracks i might be missing?

edit - never mind, i went and looked through the list again, and found it. don't know how on earth i missed it the first 2 TIMES, when i basically downloaded everything on the list. go figure.  ::)