• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:03:28 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[GPBIKES] possibilties of core.exe?

Started by janaucarre, July 14, 2014, 09:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Hello,
at first, has anyone core.exe in solo mod?
Second, can happens core.exe because a rider falls and uncalculabe parameters appear? (To much of calculs)

Warlock

But core crashes even while riding, or in the garage, or viewing replays.....

LOOPATELI

there are a lot of types of core.exe. In my case riding, pit out, menu, replay, bike select,...

Toomes1

Quote from: janaucarre on July 14, 2014, 09:23:12 PM
Hello,
at first, has anyone core.exe in solo mod?
Second, can happens core.exe because a rider falls and uncalculabe parameters appear? (To much of calculs)

I've had core.exe in solo mode on the Aragon track, road a curb on a particular corner.

C21

When using mod bikes with bad parameters on the physics (while developing mod bikes most likely)  i have core.exe also offline, mostly when crashing into fences.
With the standard bikes and on Pibosos preferred track Victoria i don´t have core.exe offline.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

capeta

When joining a session and go to Windows when loading.
Just be patient when you're joinin a server and don't do anything else with you're computer :)
Have core.exe when collision occurs but it's not a news ^^

Hawk

Quote from: C21 on July 15, 2014, 06:11:43 AM
When using mod bikes with bad parameters on the physics (while developing mod bikes most likely)  i have core.exe also offline, mostly when crashing into fences.
With the standard bikes and on Pibosos preferred track Victoria i don´t have core.exe offline.

Hi C21.

If you take a look at the fence mesh in 3ds Max, I'm sure you will find the problem/reason for the core.exe's you experience when crashing into fences. I think majority of tracks probably need the fences/barriers looking at and sorting out.  ;)

Hawk.

daryn98a

when i click to start the game it says core.exe has stopped working and the game no longer works. I deleted the game and re installed it and the same happens

ALEale

someone can replicate the core.exe? sorry for bad english... i mean if someone can do a core.exe doing some particular things...

doubledragoncc

I get a core.exe on NC-Mugello by riding some of the curbs.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Furious

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 13, 2014, 10:58:04 AM
I get a core.exe on NC-Mugello by riding some of the curbs.

That's caused by collisions problems. 100% sure that's because of errors made by the person who converted /created the track. I checked it myself.

BTW. core.exe is the general error of program named "core" in this particular example. So it can be caused by any error in the code, so...