• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:59:01 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool Race Mallory Park 1978

Started by PeterV, August 12, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Thank you guys, it was a good race:)
I don't know when i pass Loopatelli for the last time, until the last lap i thought was 2nd.
Loopatelli, you  were very very fast, i don't know your best time but i think 1 second faster than me.
If i falled one or 2 times more you passed m easy:)

Hawk

Hi Janau.

I was watching live on replay function after I got the jump start, and the best time I saw for Loopa was approx. 45.something seconds for the lap.... VERY FAST!  ;D 8) 8)
But you weren't far behind him all the way, and the last lap was very close until the hairpin when Loopa fell at the hairpin straight after you did. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

Hawk

@Peter: I've reviewed the replay at the start, and I and others were adjusting our grid positions when the start sequence countdown started. The problem was that I know I looked at the time left before start before I started to adjust my grid position and there was plenty of time left, but I was busy adjusting my position when the start sequence timer set off so I didn't notice that it had started the sequence, and it only gives about 5 seconds once the sequence starts.
So yes.... I think if Piboso could add a routine so that everyone has to be settled for at least 5 seconds before the start sequence commences then that would solve this problem.  :)

Either that or allow the server admin to set a time(as most tracks take different times to get around from pit exit to starting grid) to get around to the start grid and have the competitors settled on the grid so everyone knows that time is final?

Hawk.

Klax75

Maybe a audio sound could play like a air horn sound to give you a good warning.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on August 16, 2014, 12:51:26 PM
Maybe a audio sound could play like a air horn sound to give you a good warning.

Now that is an excellent idea Klax!  8)

Hawk.

PeterV

1st Post updated
  • Mallory Park 1978 Video added
  • Mallory Park 1978 results added
  • Mallory Park 1978 full replay added
  • Mallory Park 1978 Race only Replay added
  • Mallory Park 1978 Pictures added

nuovaic

Wow :o good job there Peter.
Great shots, all the right info and a short recap vid for those of us too lazy to load up the replay. Perfect!
I forgot we had a nice wee battle, even though I was a lap down..
Thanks!

PeterV

Quote from: nuovaic on August 16, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
Wow :o good job there Peter.
Great shots, all the right info and a short recap vid for those of us too lazy to load up the replay. Perfect!
I forgot we had a nice wee battle, even though I was a lap down..
Thanks!

Did not know it was you after i put in the right skin i saw it :P

Hawk

Great video and pics there in the 1st post Peter... Looks great! Nicely done mate!  ;D 8)

That was a great view in the air from the hairpin were you could see all the riders coming down the straight and round and up into the hairpin... Great shot!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Thanks Peter for such a good work in all your races! thanks for the pics and videos ;)
My start in the video looks perfect xD like a real life start

janaucarre

Thank you very much peter for video and all around the race:)))
After one year of championship we will do a great video.
Thanks.