• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

+2 I did the Ron haslam race school a couple of times.. Really good!

A good alternative is a trackday company like focused events in the uk. Just a normal trackday.. But, you have guys like Nial mackenzie (dont know how its spelt?  :P) riding around! Just ask them to follow you around and they give you a full on lesson! For free!!!

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

EdouardB

Hey guys here's a nice picture of me on the TZ250 last monday! Love this bike <3

Napalm Nick

woah ! Great shot Edouard! Great bike too.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

EdouardB

Here's another one, so much fun  ;D ;D ;D I'm glad I'm not any taller too...

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Hawk

Very VERY nice pics there Edouard.... Love em! ;D 8)

What year is that model?

Hawk.

EdouardB

1992 - Fully stock, except the front fairing which is the 1996 version.

C21

!!!!!!I WANT MY TWO STROKE BACK!!!!!!!
I really regret selling my Honda RS250 Production Racer and Suzuki RGV 250 Race Kitted Bike.  :'( :'( :'(

@Edouard
Really nice looking bike. I envy you of this bike... ;)
Do you ride the 1996 fairing for better aerodynamic?

To myself: Sell the 4 stroke crap Yamaha R6 and get a decent 2stroke back (5KE TZ or NXA Honda...)!!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

EdouardB

5KE TZ is great (would love to try it) but my dad's is a 4DP and to be honest it's still very powerful - One of my friends raced both the 4DP and the 5KE. He says the 5KE is a bit more powerful but doesn't have the chassis balance of the 4DP (it's the best chassis I've ever ridden, period).

The fairing is a 96 version just because it was there when we bought the bike and it was in good condition so we kept it. I don't know why the previous owner installed that.

Also, yes, the 2 stroke is way more fun but more expensive to run than an R6. On monday I just rode the 250 for 20 mins to make it run and that's it, the rest of the day was spent on my R6 and a couple R1 that Yamaha France let me ride.

EdouardB

If I were you I would buy a 5KE though because the price of the 4DP are getting higher because they'll be eligible for classic racing in a few years so people are buying them now... Whereas the 5KE are left behind for now... So I think it's a good time for that. The problem is the noise regulations at the track, on a lot of tracks I can't ride the 250 it's too noisy, despite having the stock silencers on...

EdouardB

On Monday the only reason I was able to ride it is that it was a Yamaha trackday and my dad worked for Yamaha for 36 years... Otherwise if I had no connections the noise would have been too much, I was above the tolerance of the track...

BOBR6 84

Niiiice EdouardB!! Stunning bike  8) looks much fun  ;)

BOBR6 84

Trackday last friday.. Almost high sided exiting this corner a few times.. in the end i got told off!! lol!!!!  ;D ooops  :-X