• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:08:21 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Nice doNico!  ;) What did you get on the dyno??  :P 8)

doNico

cant talk about it  :o ;) its enough i think. The curve is nice. It just has to small "bumps" because we have the wrong exhaust ... have to get some spare money (and of course sponsors :P ) to buy an akra racing line. Anyhow, its a great upgoing curve to the limiter

~doN

EdouardB

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 09, 2017, 03:56:49 PM
Really pleased i bought the thing.. How about you, did you buy the new R6?

Nah - It would be an unreasonable buy for me. I'm actually thinking of buying a used 2012-2016 R6 with low mileage... That would be a good upgrade while still being reasonable financially :) I'd throw brake lines, tyres, a sprocket and bodywork on it and I'm good to go.

Will probably do that at the end of this season. So one more year on my 2003 I guess!!! That was a good buy, can't complain. I don't want to do 2 more seasons on it though, I feel like our love story is almost over? It will hurt me to sell it, but maybe I can sell it to my brother and that way it stays close to daddy :P

tchemi

Hey, we should play a game !

Guess wich bike this part comes from

BOBR6 84

No idea  ;D but the casing looks like yamaha ..?  ???

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: EdouardB on March 17, 2017, 02:21:00 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 09, 2017, 03:56:49 PM
Really pleased i bought the thing.. How about you, did you buy the new R6?

Nah - It would be an unreasonable buy for me. I'm actually thinking of buying a used 2012-2016 R6 with low mileage... That would be a good upgrade while still being reasonable financially :) I'd throw brake lines, tyres, a sprocket and bodywork on it and I'm good to go.

Will probably do that at the end of this season. So one more year on my 2003 I guess!!! That was a good buy, can't complain. I don't want to do 2 more seasons on it though, I feel like our love story is almost over? It will hurt me to sell it, but maybe I can sell it to my brother and that way it stays close to daddy :P

Not sold my old bike yet..  ;D didn't want to sell it but after riding the newer one im not too bothered about it anymore lol. il try to keep it though.. not sure if id sell it as it is or break it yet anyway  :P

tchemi

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 27, 2017, 06:27:20 PM
No idea  ;D but the casing looks like yamaha ..?  ???

Nope, but it is a japanese !

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2017, 06:33:16 PM
Is it the latest Levi 800?

haha ^^, no, it's old noname jeans that has been recycled into rags :)

doNico

April 01, 2017, 04:59:30 AM #428 Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 05:01:08 AM by doNico
soooo ...

we went testing last weekend at the Lausitzring and i was able to put in ~90 laps on my new built BMW s1000RR. No issues with the electronics (expect engine brake but we figured it out) from the beginning on so we were able to work on the suspension really quick. Im amazed, the bike turns so well, the whole feeling is just impressive ... We will do one more test at Brno 21st. April (hopefully) ... its the first round of the Czech Championship and i would be able to face some of my new IRRC oponents :P ... fingers crossed  :o 8)

~doN

doNico

doNico

BOBR6 84

Nice mate! Beamer looking sharp  8) is it over 200 hp? i know u don't want to say exactly  ;D Good luck for the irrc as well man!

JJS209

tchemi

Haha, I've forgotten I had this pic.
Have you ever encounterd sheeps crossing a road just in front of you, out of nowhere ?? (It's me on the picture)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"