• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:53:50 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Nice one mate! Go get yourself a podium! We wish you well  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

At the same time, how long is a full season in Sweden ? 2 months ? :)

Joking, have fun !!

P.S.
PiBoSo sticker on the bike ?

Meyer#12

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 12, 2017, 07:32:41 PM
At the same time, how long is a full season in Sweden ? 2 months ? :)

Joking, have fun !!

P.S.
PiBoSo sticker on the bike ?

Haha pretty much Max!

Next year probably 4-5 races starting may ending in september.

I will for sure enjoy! The race will be the weekend 18-20th august.

Wouldn't mind a PiBoSo sticker on the bike ;)

And thanks guys! First goal must be getting into riding a bike again, then at friday i will see if it might be possible to fight for podium, if i can back up to my speed from 3-4 years ago i am right up there within winning pace ;)
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

Nice one Meyer!! Always a pleasure to see people starting or getting back on it!! Hope it all goes well for you  8) keep us updated  ;)

Meyer#12

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 13, 2017, 02:44:28 PM
Nice one Meyer!! Always a pleasure to see people starting or getting back on it!! Hope it all goes well for you  8) keep us updated  ;)

I will, the team is setting up a bike with nice Öhlins suspensopn, good brakes (probably brembo), almost standard Honda NSF250R engine but with new ECU that is a bit better ;)

Not as kitted as the other riders, but that just means i need to show more talent and catch up on braking and in the corners ;)

And thanks Bob! Will keep you updated with pics and results :)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

HornetMaX

Hey Matty, you forgot the db killer  ;D  ;D  ;D

matty0l215

BOBR6 84

Desteban

Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 12, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

I will for sure enjoy! The race will be the weekend 18-20th august.

Wouldn't mind a PiBoSo sticker on the bike ;)

And thanks guys! First goal must be getting into riding a bike again, then at friday i will see if it might be possible to fight for podium, if i can back up to my speed from 3-4 years ago i am right up there within winning pace ;)

Nice, wish you much luck!
Riding is like breathing, you will be immediately on pace once you are back on the bike  ;D

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 26, 2017, 09:23:17 PM
New addition to the Daytona ;D

Just beautiful matty  :)

Meyer#12

July 30, 2017, 09:43:24 PM #491 Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 07:56:11 PM by Meyer#12
So today i spent a full day at the teams garage working on the Moto3 bike i will race in 3 weeks time (18-20 august).

We changed a few parts on the engine, checked up on everything and got bike started and raceready  :D

Here is a few pictures of the bike. fairings come later when they are fixed and painted

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Wonderful mate! Some shiny parts on that bike! Good luck Meyer!   8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

July 31, 2017, 07:31:47 PM #493 Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 07:56:51 PM by Meyer#12
And suit is now tested, still fits but little stiff after about 3 years hanging in a garage ;D

Meyer#12

matty0l215

Nice bike and suit ;D

Looks like i've got some painting to do :D

Question- How many rear subframes do you go through in a weekend ;)