• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:52:31 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Fantastic stuff Meyer  8) and i feel your pain man..  :'( so far this year iv'e done 1 race meeting.. 3 races which i finished 4th, 1st and 1st, taking the championship lead on round 1  ;D ;D (Just my local club champs, nowhere near frickin WORLD level lol  ;D) Anyway, great weekend i was buzzin me tits off.. but then i get to work the following day to find the company i work for is closing and at the end of may i have no job.

Bubble burst.  >:(

Meyer#12

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 25, 2016, 03:51:48 PM
Fantastic stuff Meyer  8) and i feel your pain man..  :'( so far this year iv'e done 1 race meeting.. 3 races which i finished 4th, 1st and 1st, taking the championship lead on round 1  ;D ;D (Just my local club champs, nowhere near frickin WORLD level lol  ;D) Anyway, great weekend i was buzzin me tits off.. but then i get to work the following day to find the company i work for is closing and at the end of may i have no job.

Bubble burst.  >:(

That fucking sucks! I haven't raced since 2013 due to money problems.

Well that is awesome with your 3 races. And i'm sorry about your job! :( hope you get it sorted soon!
Meyer#12

Warlock

Patrick

April 25, 2016, 05:21:01 PM #303 Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:25:50 PM by Patrick
A few laps from my first Trackday this year in Padborg Park/Denmark.

Still a lot to improve for this year, but there where only 8°C or so and the first laps since 6 months... I`m already curious to compare this one to one, i will record in autumn.. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKAOPX5u79c

Best! Pat

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Haha glad you liked it :D made me want to have a go at Valencia :)
Meyer#12

alelosbrigia

initially i have same idea rider no stress... all passenger move ..... no...  wrong   rider need force ( in f1 long side class ) we have a weel from a f3 cars  without  help to turn with a 20 cm  handle bar,  and for me  ( my weight is 63 Kg ) is very hard after 2/3 turn .. for passenger if he make true movement in perfect timing is easy .... but need  a lot of training  with  stopped side ( in my 1st race an old  passenger from  european hillclimb champion train me how to move ... i repeat  for 3 hour the same movement )

a 2 photo from  local motoclub  team presentation with  final fairing

sorry bad english i try no use  google traslator

Napalm Nick

Very nice Ale! And English is not bad. Outfit looks very nice indeed. Good luck!  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Any of you lot know anything about Aprilia RSV Millie??

No, it's not mine. My old man wanted in on the track bike game :P

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Hawk

Couldn't you have found a bike with a bigger exhaust Matty!  :o ;D

Hawk.

JJS209

a friend of mine bought a mille some weeks ago but the weather was too bad to take it out for a ride.
also there is a good report about a rsv mille in a german sportsbike magazine called FASTBIKE.
write me a PM if you want to have the report scanned as images, but its in german.

matty0l215

Thanks JJ, He got a whole load of paper work with the bike (every trackday the bike has done, setups and a load of reviews) :)

Quote from: Hawk on May 01, 2016, 04:22:58 PM
Couldn't you have found a bike with a bigger exhaust Matty!  :o ;D

If you can believe it, it's a Beowulf and it will probably be coming off in favor of something smaller :P

Vini

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 01, 2016, 03:23:40 PM
Any of you lot know anything about Aprilia RSV Millie??

Yes, here, love it, looks just like a RS250 :D :D

Many parts are interchangable as well.

matty0l215

A bit more presentable :P and still within noise limits (just ::))