• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:45:22 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool Race TT Assen

Started by PeterV, August 23, 2014, 09:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomes1

Right, 20litres of fuel to do 19 laps of Assen and I only manage to do 14 laps before running out on Kevin Schwartz Suzuki

PeterV

August 31, 2014, 08:38:58 PM #61 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:44:44 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Toomes1 on August 31, 2014, 08:27:26 PM
Right, 20litres of fuel to do 19 laps of Assen and I only manage to do 14 laps before running out on Kevin Schwartz Suzuki

thats weird....should be enough and it was 18 laps. Did you test it before hand?

Was it the new Suzuki RGV500 1993?

Klax75

Good race, my mind wasn't in the race today. So I kept falling non-stop. Any I had this shooting pain in my right arm with about 6 laps to go. lol :)

Hawk

I put 21Ltrs in the Varese and still had 7 laps at end in tank..... Probably because I was SO slow! Hehe  ;D

Anyway, good race guys and congrats to iVo for the win... Well done mate! ;)

Thanks for hosting another great event without core.exe... for me anyway. Thanks Peter!  ;) 8)

Hawk

nuovaic

Quote from: Klax75 on August 31, 2014, 08:39:41 PM
Good race, my mind wasn't in the race today. So I kept falling non-stop. Any I had this shooting pain in my right arm with about 6 laps to go. lol :)

Good job though, a first and not something many even want to attempt, never mind enter a full race. Well done

Klax75

Oh I did notice with this beta I didn't notice when riders passing me them lagging and flopping around. There movements looked a lot smoother with my higher ping then Beta3-4/4b did.

iVolution

Yes this was a good one for me, one small mistake in the last chicane but for the rest managed to keep a good pace.

Big thanks to Peter as always, I think no one had a core during the race so it seems that NDS does the trick.

Now I have to let my hands recover, these long races are really exhausting :)

PeterV

Personally my race sucked, but thats nothing new  ;D

Im glad that so many turned up, we had 15 riders at the start, awesome stuff, and i was deaf for a minute or two  >:(

Toomes1

Quote from: PeterV on August 31, 2014, 08:38:58 PM

thats weird....should be enough and it was 18 laps. Did you test it before hand?

Was it the new Suzuki RGV500 1993?

No it was the old Suzuki rgv and no I didn't test it.....better give myself a slap round the face!....... Bloody enjoyed every lap, thanks for hosting tonight man.

I better thank the wife and all.

janaucarre

Thanks everybody and a special thx for peterv:)
All my wishes to you and your father klax.

It was really enough to do 18 laps, i was very tired at the end, it was a good race, i fall many times but with pleasure.
Assen is a very hard track.
I was on varese with max fuel (21 liters), at the end i had 2.02 liters.
I think if you fall 2 or 3 times by laps you use a lot more fuel, and it can be the reason you didn't have enough fuel.
The start was so under pressure:), my heart decreas only after 3 laps and increase when i approched another rider.
Dr costa (motogp doctor) has made some heart measures of biaggi and rossi, biaggi was ever at 180bpm and rossi was ever at 120bpm, he said that rossi was like playing even when he made some rude actions.
I'm now waiting for the results and replay:)
Thanks all:)

PeterV

Lol @ Janaucarre

quick result and replay are up for grabs......

GPBikes Dropbox

janaucarre

iVolution

Quote from: janaucarre on August 31, 2014, 08:59:47 PM
I think if you fall 2 or 3 times by laps you use a lot more fuel, and it can be the reason you didn't have enough fuel.
I think that only makes a few tenths of a liter difference. When i had some bad laps in practice a few days back, the fuel use per lap (varese) was no more than 1.10L. That can't make the difference then. Maybe Toomes had the wrong setup selected? Did he manually check it before the start?

PeterV

And now some serious shit....

Who started the Vote for restart of the race? (in the middle of the race damned)
(own it and be cleansed by Obi Wans Rod)

Alby46

Quote from: janaucarre on August 31, 2014, 08:59:47 PM

Dr costa (motogp doctor) has made some heart measures of biaggi and rossi, biaggi was ever at 180bpm and rossi was ever at 120bpm, he said that rossi was like playing even when he made some rude actions.

i'm biaggi lol, maybe more than 180
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)