• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:06:47 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Scotland

Started by PiBoSo, September 17, 2014, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 18, 2014, 06:33:41 PM
Quote from: Toomes1 on September 18, 2014, 05:24:04 PM
I've got a great idea! Let's hand over the bankers and politicians including that dickhead cameron to the IS......

Careful what you say... You could get raided by the Met Anti-Terrorist Division.....

What a world we live in eh. Lol

Quote from: iVolution on September 17, 2014, 11:22:16 PM
In or out the EU/UK, we are all screwed anyway so why bother  ;D. Any thoughts on real issues such as the Gaza conflict, Syria, The Fappening, IS, Ebola or Ukraine while you are at it ? ;)

A word on Ebola: I find it amazing that as soon as we get an outbreak of a virus that could potentially threaten the worlds population and stability they can come up with a vaccine within weeks after decades of them telling us that there is no vaccine(despite research) to combat Ebola.... Anyone else suspect they had knowledge of a vaccine all the time?
All this fast-track testing of this so called new vaccine on humans before it's ready is just a way to cover their arses because they already had the knowledge of how to cure Ebola already! The only reason they've released the vaccine is because this outbreak is threatening to go worldwide. It will be interesting to see if they are willing to spend the money to produce enough of this new vaccine to treat all who are infected and not just the privileged few?

A word on Ukraine: Simple... I think we should give Putin a good kicking and kick his arse out of Ukraine(that includes Ukrainian Crimea). And if there are any Russians in the Ukraine who don't like it then they should quite simply go back home to Russia were they belong. If I was in France and didn't like the way it was governed I wouldn't expect the UK Armed forces to invade France and declare it part of the UK. LOL

The west and NATO's response to what Putin has done in Ukraine is absolutely pathetic! You can't appease people like Putin or he'll just take more and more.... We should've called his bluff. He's just a lying corrupt power hungry little Hitler!

A word on the Middle East Problems: Quite frankly, I'd let them fight their own battles...... Why should we help them anymore? As soon as we've helped them get what they want they stab us in the back every time.

Hawk.

Without taking sides on this the alternative explanation is certainly interesting.

http://scgnews.com/the-geopolitics-of-world-war-iii

grT

matty0l215

YAY!! Conspiracy theories  ;D ;D  haha  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

There's no real need for alternative explanations: no matter how hard a docor could work to save lives, no matter how good an invention could be to increase life quality, no matter how much progress one could introduce in the civil society, a small bunch of greedy bastards will always be there to screw everything in the name of profit.

Anyway, back on topic: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2014/sep/17/scottish-referendum-explained-for-non-brits-video

:)

MaX.

matty0l215

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 18, 2014, 07:16:12 PM
I'm sorry but our island is a witch riding a pig not a troll....
It doesn't make it any less embarrassing, but OK, whatever ... :)

MaX.

girlracerTracey

September 18, 2014, 07:31:34 PM #20 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:35:22 PM by girlracerTracey
Quote from: matty0l215 on September 18, 2014, 07:13:07 PM
YAY!! Conspiracy theories  ;D ;D  haha  :P

I thought that might get you lot going.  ;)

Of course the biggest conspiracy theory of all is arguably that offered for consummation by the unsuspecting masses by the mainstream media machine.. dare I say it!? ?

Petrodollar recycling certainly ain't no conspiracy theory that's for sure.

As for Scotland. No surprise really but I think they're going to bottle it..

grT  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: girlracerTracey on September 18, 2014, 06:56:43 PM
Quote from: Toomes1 on September 18, 2014, 05:24:04 PM
I've got a great idea! Let's hand over the bankers and politicians including that dickhead cameron to the IS......

Careful what you say... You could get raided by the Met Anti-Terrorist Division.....

What a world we live in eh. Lol

Quote from: iVolution on September 17, 2014, 11:22:16 PM
In or out the EU/UK, we are all screwed anyway so why bother  ;D. Any thoughts on real issues such as the Gaza conflict, Syria, The Fappening, IS, Ebola or Ukraine while you are at it ? ;)

A word on Ebola: I find it amazing that as soon as we get an outbreak of a virus that could potentially threaten the worlds population and stability they can come up with a vaccine within weeks after decades of them telling us that there is no vaccine(despite research) to combat Ebola.... Anyone else suspect they had knowledge of a vaccine all the time?
All this fast-track testing of this so called new vaccine on humans before it's ready is just a way to cover their arses because they already had the knowledge of how to cure Ebola already! The only reason they've released the vaccine is because this outbreak is threatening to go worldwide. It will be interesting to see if they are willing to spend the money to produce enough of this new vaccine to treat all who are infected and not just the privileged few?

A word on Ukraine: Simple... I think we should give Putin a good kicking and kick his arse out of Ukraine(that includes Ukrainian Crimea). And if there are any Russians in the Ukraine who don't like it then they should quite simply go back home to Russia were they belong. If I was in France and didn't like the way it was governed I wouldn't expect the UK Armed forces to invade France and declare it part of the UK. LOL

The west and NATO's response to what Putin has done in Ukraine is absolutely pathetic! You can't appease people like Putin or he'll just take more and more.... We should've called his bluff. He's just a lying corrupt power hungry little Hitler!

A word on the Middle East Problems: Quite frankly, I'd let them fight their own battles...... Why should we help them anymore? As soon as we've helped them get what they want they stab us in the back every time.

Hawk.

Without taking sides on this the alternative explanation is certainly interesting.

http://scgnews.com/the-geopolitics-of-world-war-iii

grT

This is certainly very interesting...... Also shows the very real dangers of not telling the public the truth... if this is the truth?  Who knows??  :)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on September 18, 2014, 07:31:34 PM
Of course the biggest conspiracy theory of all is arguably that offered for consummation by the unsuspecting masses by the mainstream media machine.. dare I say it!? ?

The double by in your statement is confusing ... oh wait ... maybe you did it on purpose, to make your theory less understandable :)

Quote from: girlracerTracey on September 18, 2014, 07:31:34 PM
As for Scotland. No surprise really but I think they're going to bottle it..

That is (was ?) the very foundation of the NO camp. No argument, no discussion, just a cheeky smile meaning "yeah, yeah .. anyway you'll vote no".
Could be the case, but it's a hell of a gamble.

Funny: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/18/scottish-vote-no-exit-poll-democratic-deficit
In a nutshell: there will be no exit polls. Why ? (quote) "because neither the BBC nor any other media outlet has bothered to pay to get one done".

If the NO wins, Scotland is all in for a decade of severe bullying from their southern friends.
If the YES wins, I can bet from now that in 3-4 weeks time maximum, some prominent english politician will say that in the end, it's better for the (not so) United Kingdom to have let Scotland go.

MaX.

P.S.
Did I ever mention that I'm a Ian Rankin (Inspector Rebus) fan ?
Just to say ... he's for the YES, while JK Rowling and her Harry Potter are for the NO ... shouldn't be hard to chose :)

girlracerTracey

Just my bad English Max. Wasn't trying to bestow any sort of special meaning of any sort..

All I would say is that we owe it to ourselves to question everything in this day and age. Particularly so the big issues of our time. Frankly I for one do not take anything the mainstream media tells me at face value. And that goes for the BBC reporting of what Alex Sammond did not say or more importantly did say in response to questions from the BBC's Nick Robinson. My father warned me about the BBC before he passed away. Ever since the Andrew Gilligan affair he lost his trust in the Corporation completely..

I fear the negative campaigning will triumph on this one Max. Which is not the way such a victory should be achieved in my view on something this important. A more mature, open and honest debate would have been preferable. But does such conduct exist any longer in affairs of this nature?

grT  ;)

janaucarre

Ahhhhhh.... :)
I can't add something to the discussion because it can take to much words to write.
The star trek like can happens a day, perhaps:)
No more money, no more war on earth, people having all what they need and working for each other and elevating their comprehension if the universe...
I'm a dreamer and i hope all thing will come better for everybody in a near future, perahps we will be not dead until that.
Long life and prosperity.  \/

BOBR6 84

Bound to be a simple reason.. Oil maybe?

Bedroom tax! Is that actually in force in scotland? That would be enough for me to vote yes if I was scottish.

I always vote for simple things like closed gates to more foreign workers!

This country is fu#ked! Uk is the laughing stock of europe.. If not the world! If scotland want out of the EU.. I envy them.

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 18, 2014, 08:40:02 PM
Bound to be a simple reason.. Oil maybe?

Bedroom tax! Is that actually in force in scotland? That would be enough for me to vote yes if I was scottish.

I always vote for simple things like closed gates to more foreign workers!

This country is fu#ked! Uk is the laughing stock of europe.. If not the world! If scotland want out of the EU.. I envy them.

If Scotland got a referendum for independence then surly we can get one for in/out of the eu

Toomes1

Wow reading this topic is just to deep for me. Whatever seems to be big news today always ends up being someone's profit tomorrow.
It's a dam shame that we are lead by a bunch of pricks who think they can provide a better life for us all.
To be honest if the world ever started to break down there's only three people close to my heart I need to save.

Toomes1

Quote from: janaucarre on September 18, 2014, 08:38:54 PM
Ahhhhhh.... :)
I can't add something to the discussion because it can take to much words to write.
The star trek like can happens a day, perhaps:)
No more money, no more war on earth, people having all what they need and working for each other and elevating their comprehension if the universe...
I'm a dreamer and i hope all thing will come better for everybody in a near future, perahps we will be not dead until that.
Long life and prosperity.  \/

Agree 1000000% .

PiBoSo

September 18, 2014, 09:21:03 PM #29 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:24:49 PM by PiBoSo

It's not so "simple" when you consider that the anti-government protests in Ukraine were led by Nazists  ::)
Dangerous nationalists, anti-semitic, that surely don't like and protect minorities ( like the russian-speaking ones ); and supported by part of the right-wing of the US: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
Things are not so black and white, uh? :-\
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".