• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:47:33 AM

GP Bike Edits

Started by LAWSON40, September 27, 2014, 09:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAWSON40

Hey GP Bikes community,
I have been making some ok edits of me doing dome "hotlaps" on GP Bikes.
I have only had the game a few weeks and I am a bit of a scrub but I am learning and getting better.
Check my edits out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4A56E9CvD-pMWTrQ0bHHg and give me feed back and tips on my riding please.
Lawson40  :)

Hawk

Hi Lawson.

Nice videos mate!  ;)

Your riding looks good to me, but then I'm not a superfast rider or anything so I can't really give you any good riding tips that you would benefit from as you already look to be faster than me on track. LOL.

But you look pretty consistent to me... You should enter some races... always welcome mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Nice videos :D

Got a subscriber in me, but Youtube is saying that some videos aren't available in the UK (my country)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

LAWSON40

Hey Matty
I'm having some problems with the Phillip Island Video, it's something to do with the copyright because of the song "What you know" by 2 door cinema club, if I can't fix it then I will probably try to use a different song or something.
Thanks for the feedback anyway.
Lawson.

matty0l215

Quote from: LAWSON40 on September 27, 2014, 10:10:38 PM
Hey Matty
I'm having some problems with the Phillip Island Video, it's something to do with the copyright because of the song "What you know" by 2 door cinema club, if I can't fix it then I will probably try to use a different song or something.
Thanks for the feedback anyway.
Lawson.
No problems :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Chispifumy

Hi Lawson.

Within your video manager youtube channel you have a section called "create", there you will find royalty free music for your videos;)

Forgive the translation of google.

Regards.