• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Husqvarna Nuda 900 R

Started by TKay, September 29, 2014, 04:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TKay

September 29, 2014, 04:05:41 PM Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 04:09:07 PM by TKay
The favourite bike of one of the most famous Motovloggers: Royal Jordanian.

Here's a short example of the bike, it's sounds and the royal rider himself. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_BZd6KCvY0&list=UUgef_fFE9FEFZGQcHqp9aZw

Wouldn't it be great to be able to ride it ingame?

PeterV

September 29, 2014, 04:55:50 PM #1 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:16:59 PM by PeterV
Quote from: TKay on September 29, 2014, 04:05:41 PM
The favourite bike of one of the most famous Motovloggers: Royal Jordanian.

Here's a short example of the bike, it's sounds and the royal rider himself. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_BZd6KCvY0&list=UUgef_fFE9FEFZGQcHqp9aZw

Wouldn't it be great to be able to ride it ingame?

It sure would, when will you have finished the 3dmodel and made it ready to be driven? before christmas?

TKay

You DID note that this is the sub forum "Suggestions and whishlist" right?
This was obviously a wish. (and suggestion at the same time since nobody has brought up this bike yet)

Don't be an a**hole straight away. Just trying to provide a good idea.

HornetMaX

Quote from: TKay on September 29, 2014, 06:07:25 PM
This was obviously a wish. (and suggestion at the same time since nobody has brought up this bike yet)

Maybe because the game is called GP bikes and obviosly caters more towards a different kind of bikes.

Don't be an a**hole straight away.

Oh well ... that's a kind of record for the forum: post #2 and already taking liberties ...

Congrats man !

MaX.

dibu

Please calm down, Peter surely isn't an a**hole. His intention was only to clarify the question: Do you know how much time it takes to build the 3D model and the physics of a new bike for GPB.  ;)

Toomes1

PeterV

Im sorry if it came across as a**hole behavior was not really mend that way. We had some posts in the past similar like this one.
And they sometimes come over as... a**hole behavior. Thats why i reacted the way i did. My apologies to you TKay.

TKay

September 29, 2014, 09:19:56 PM #7 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:23:04 PM by TKay
Quote from: PeterV on September 29, 2014, 07:16:09 PM

Im sorry if it came across as a**hole behavior was not really mend that way. We had some posts in the past similar like this one.
And they sometimes come over as... a**hole behavior. Thats why i reacted the way i did. My apologies to you TKay.

Alright, I'm sorry man. I just though like what a sh*tty way to welcome somebody in the forums. Guess I took it the wrong way.
And yes I know how much time things like these take, I've spent some time in blender, watching many tutorials and reading in forums about it...making some small 3d models of household objects but I'm not able to create complicated structures like that yet. Also I don't have alot of time for it since I'm driving trucks internationally which means I'm almost never at home. That's why I suggested it because I know there are some really great people out there who can create almost anything in a few weeks and who maybe got some time on there hands.

Oh and responding to that "GP Bikes" name...yea I know. Though people made a sweet ass scooter, a supermoto and a chopper already so I thought...meh - why not? ^^

I love the Nuda so much, it's gonna be the next big thing that I'm saving my money for right now. These sounds and that look are just unique!

yoshimura

people have different wishes and fortunately, for the diversity.the last word will always be at modeller.

HornetMaX

Quote from: TKay on September 29, 2014, 09:19:56 PM
Alright, I'm sorry man. I just though like what a sh*tty way to welcome somebody in the forums.
As if bombing in, asking for a bike in your 1st post on the forum, misinterpreting a reply and telling another member not to be an asshole is the good way ...

Anyway, problem is solved, peace to all.

Quote from: TKay on September 29, 2014, 09:19:56 PM
Oh and responding to that "GP Bikes" name...yea I know. Though people made a sweet ass scooter, a supermoto and a chopper already so I thought...meh - why not? ^^
It's definitely possible, although the physics may or may not be satisfactory in the end.
And tuning the physics properly is likely to require more time than the 3d model itself.

Just trying to provide a good idea.
We have hundreds of good ideas just like this one, all lined up, queued diligently.

MaX.

TKay

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 30, 2014, 07:06:25 AM
As if bombing in, asking for a bike in your 1st post on the forum, misinterpreting a reply and telling another member not to be an asshole is the good way ...

Bombing in? I wasn't asking for the bike I was suggesting it and if that was misinterpeting then I'm santa clause since it was a pretty rude response to a guy who's just getting started in the forums. Anyways, let's forget about it.

It's definitely possible, although the physics may or may not be satisfactory in the end.
And tuning the physics properly is likely to require more time than the 3d model itself.

How can I imagine how the phys tuning works? Is it like changing many many parameters (numbers) around?
Like accelleration, angles, weigts, speeds and so on?

We have hundreds of good ideas just like this one, all lined up, queued diligently.

I see. Well I havent searched the forum that much, only looked out for the nuda and thought I'd bring it up in case nobody thought about it yet.
I certainly didn't mean to jump in and expect people to do things straight away. It was just a suggestion.
Maybe you guys could add it the your queue in case you want the bike.

Sorry again,
TKay

HornetMaX

Quote from: TKay on September 30, 2014, 10:37:32 AM
How can I imagine how the phys tuning works? Is it like changing many many parameters (numbers) around?
Like accelleration, angles, weigts, speeds and so on?
Sort of. The bike physics is in the bike's .geom, .eng, .tire and .cfg files. You can have a look.

MaX.

TKay

Thanks mate! :)

-after looking into the files-

Wow, those look really organized inside. I kinda expected a little mess but it's all right there, ready to be manipulated.  ;)
Well maybe I can try myself on that. Might take some time to get into but I like how all the parameters are already named.