• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes demo NEEDS 1 online server!

Started by Arvoss, April 06, 2014, 04:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C21

Glad you solved it for your mate.
The problem is that it´s not a general solution for all gyus suffering core.exe crash.
It works for him but only for him.
I tried all the things Arvoss tried and did not get any significent improvement.
Only win2000 mode gets me playing online....
Admin running did not have any change in my concern.
I can run as admin or not as admin and get a core.exe on the 2nd corner. It has absolutly no effect on my PC´s.
I tried all compability modes and only win2000 made an improvement.  (it´s all listed in another threat..no need to list that again)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Arvoss

Quote from: C21 on April 08, 2014, 06:27:44 AM
Glad you solved it for your mate.
The problem is that it´s not a general solution for all gyus suffering core.exe crash.
It works for him but only for him.
I tried all the things Arvoss tried and did not get any significent improvement.
Only win2000 mode gets me playing online....
Admin running did not have any change in my concern.
I can run as admin or not as admin and get a core.exe on the 2nd corner. It has absolutly no effect on my PC´s.
I tried all compability modes and only win2000 made an improvement.  (it´s all listed in another threat..no need to list that again)

Weird... Especially because you tried on 2 PC's... Maybe it has something to do with your GUID, a conflict between that number and a number on the server. Just a random guess. I hope PiBoSo will find a solution soon...

Hawk

I think there is an application built into windows that shows if any drivers/appliactions etc are in conflict with another application? Not sure what or were to find it, but I think it's part of the system tools in windows..... If you know how to use this tool then maybe you could find out if any drivers or installed applications are in conflict with GP Bikes?

Just a thought.  ;)

janaucarre

A friend said me one thing about windows7:
I never had the problem because i never create session with password. He said that many person create a session with password, and this new session is most not the principal session and of course the right to do or not something are not the same. Perhaps its the problem for some who cant go online?
It can be this even if you run as administrator, or if its noted that you are administrator, i think you ae admistrator but only for your session and not for the entire pc.

BozoCRO

I didnt have a lot of cores recently since i stopped playing Dibu's servers  :o
It still happens once in a while but not so much as before.