• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Happy Birthday HornetMax

Started by matty0l215, October 17, 2014, 09:01:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

October 19, 2014, 10:30:37 am #15 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:34:27 am by girlracerTracey
Happy Birthday Max..

Just remember that 40 is the new 17..so that makes you about the same age as me in effect.

So let's party "Maxxy"! 

How about some "herb" and a night of psychedelic music? Followed by a "dip" in a river in the moonlight?

grT  ;)

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls<br /><br /><br /><br />i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1060 OC 6GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

EdouardB

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on October 19, 2014, 10:30:37 am
How about some "herb" and a night of psychedelic music? Followed by a "dip" in a river in the moonlight?

Too old for the three I guess. But for the psychedelic music in particular :)

BTW today here was hot enough to go to the beach and bath in the sea, so the river sounds like an inferior option.

I'm picky, I know ...

MaX.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

girlracerTracey

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 19, 2014, 09:34:51 pm
Quote from: girlracerTracey on October 19, 2014, 10:30:37 am

Too old for the three I guess. But for the psychedelic music in particular :)

BTW today here was hot enough to go to the beach and bath in the sea, so the river sounds like an inferior option.

I'm picky, I know ...

MaX.

Well that's just bloody typical! Men are so difficult to please sometimes..! I was even prepared to throw a hot spicy curry into the mix as well..

What can you do?   ::)

grT  :P

rodney007

few days late but happy bday   ;D

HornetMaX

Thanks to all guys (and girls) !

Quote from: girlracerTracey on October 20, 2014, 04:46:20 pm
Well that's just bloody typical! Men are so difficult to please sometimes..!

That's because most of the times women don't know (actually, pretend not to know) how to do that.

Quote from: girlracerTracey on October 20, 2014, 04:46:20 pm
I was even prepared to throw a hot spicy curry into the mix as well..

See what I mean ? :)

MaX.

Klax75

MaX even though you are two years older then me. I still think you're a cranky old man. ;) lol