• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:08:41 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Roll Velocity in logdata CSV file

Started by Gibbon, October 23, 2014, 06:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gibbon

October 23, 2014, 06:54:39 AM Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:11:21 AM by wkp
Hello,
Is there any way to get the Roll Velocity (m_fRollVelocity) data in the logdata CSV file ?
Thank you

HornetMaX

Gibbon

A 2DOF Motorbike simulator!
But I can't say more for the moment  :-X
I need the Roll velocity (in the CSV as a first step) to determine the correct motor size.

HornetMaX

If you need it for a "simulator", then you should not use the logfile.

You should have an output plugin acting as interface between GPB and your hardware.

MaX.

Gibbon

October 23, 2014, 12:30:19 PM #4 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:32:03 PM by wkp
Yes I know, but for the moment, as I just need "max" value (in normal racing condition...I mean without crashing),

I was wondering if there is a simple process to get this in the CSV file.

Anyway, Yes I'll  write 2 plugins (Input & Output) to drive the motor

HornetMaX

Have a look at this: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1151.0

I can't check right now, but I think in the .ini file of the MaxTM telemetry plugin (MaxTM-GPB.dlo) you can ask for a .csv output (instead/on top of the default binary output).
If I recall correctly there's an option (in the same .ini) to log all telemetry data instead of just a subset.
I don't remember if the roll rate is in the "basic" subset or if you need to set the "log all" option to get it. Just give it a try.

MaX.

Gibbon

October 23, 2014, 12:51:41 PM #6 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:56:46 PM by wkp
Yes, I've already seen this post...you did a great job by the way!  ;)

But as I didn't see the Roll Velocity on the screenshot I didn't download it but I'll do it and will let you know!

Thanks.

HornetMaX

Quote from: wkp on October 23, 2014, 12:51:41 PM
But as I didn't see the Roll Velocity on the screenshot I didn't download it but I'll do it and will let you know!
There're 40 or something parameters returned in the telemetry, it's pretty hard to show all them on a screenshot.

The plugin interface is here (http://www.gp-bikes.com/downloads/gpb_example.c), everything that is specified in the structure SPluginsBikeData_t is available to the plugin.

MaX.

Gibbon

Just FYI, I made a new plugin, so I can have what I was looking for.  ;)
Thanks