• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:24:37 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

unbelievable and amazing

Started by Abigor, November 08, 2014, 10:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tseklias

A big thx to all the Italians supporting their wonderful mods

Hawk

Big thanks to the modding team and GPB Italia.... Nice job guys! ;D 8)

Hawk.

dude

Amazing work guys, thank you!

But for me its not playable cause i get extreme shakes while accelerate even without steering and diffrent tc-settings. :cry:

Maybe its me maybe its the game.

JJS209

-aGy-

nice mod but same thing default gp1000. too much power or grip and bike gets crazy.(its physics issue). i stick with wss600

BOBR6 84

thankyou GPBitalia  8)

love all the bikes.. R1 and panigale R especially!!  ;D

doubledragoncc

GREAT work thankyou so much.

I found one problem by mistake, I had just done a fresh install on Windows 10 and forgot to turn off automatic shifting and none of the bikes auto shift UP but downshift automatically. I thought it was Win 10 so did a test on Win 7 and its the same. Is this an error in the set or GPB as the original bikes auto shift correctly. I dont use it but found it out by mistake and thought I should mention it.

Love this set, lets us macho big boys break bones quicker lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Donnie

Been playing this mod tonight.  It is fantastic!  The Stock 1000 and 600 mods are superb.

The 1000's are a bit squirrely around the Ulster but great fun.  Got down to a 3min 29s.

GixXer

November 11, 2014, 07:37:07 PM #23 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 08:11:40 PM by GixXer
Awesome, can't wait to try these bikes...

But I am having a problem with the download, it keeps stopping at 200mb, then at 300mb, last time I tried it stopped at 400mb...

Is there seperate download link for each bike?

All I need is the Yamaha and Suzuki...

Thanks  8)

edit: nevermind I got the download to work properly

EzyEllis

Can't seem to get into the server?, I've think I have downloaded everything I need for it. But aye at least I can practice offline for now.
But the tracks and bikes are great fun esp the Aprilla rsv4