• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:16:36 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Cadwell Park Trackday Pictures

Started by ChadZX10R, October 29, 2014, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadZX10R

Hey guys, went to Cadwell Park today as I live local and got a few photos of the riders, im not a professional photographer, its just something that i like doing (which is why i made a page today) and i was also testing out a new lens for my camera too so i thought i'd just post the pictures up here to see what you lot think. Feel free to like the page too :)

The rider on the red R6 is my friend, that's why there's so many pictures of him haha, should of taken more photos of different riders to be honest.

https://www.facebook.com/chadwhitingphotography

Thanks
Safe riding.
2019 Kawasaki ZX10R
KTM 450 EXC

janaucarre

Thank you.
Nice that i can have a look without a facebook account.

Harrytmj66

Good snaps Chad. Live very close to Cadwell myself and just about to get into photography so may be asking a few tips soon  :D

matty0l215

Question, did the big bugger on the Honda fireblade have Wide Load written on the back of his leathers?? (he had a red lid on)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

ChadZX10R

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 30, 2014, 09:57:24 AM
Question, did the big bugger on the Honda fireblade have Wide Load written on the back of his leathers?? (he had a red lid on)

Thanks everyone, and yeah he did, made me laugh too :)
2019 Kawasaki ZX10R
KTM 450 EXC

matty0l215

Yeh  ;D, I know him (work college/ I've worked with him) he's actually really quick for someone of his size. Its bloody terrifying watching him come down the pit straight of Sneterton and he's overtaking other 1000cc bikes.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE