• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Definative List of bikes that work in latest version of GPBikes

Started by doubledragoncc, October 30, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Hi to all the modders out there.

You all do such an amazing job and make this the best sim in the world, thank you all so much.

So........my question is, would it be possible that in the name of the bike it could hold the version of GPB it works with?

ie:- CBR_600 6b the 6 b stating it is 100% okay with that version of GPB. Then a simple list of all newly updated and NEW bikes would be sooooooo good and simple.

I know its a small point but l think it would inform us all when a bike is updated as sometimes the BikeMOD v? misses a few bikes.

No matter what I wish to once again say a very BIG thank you to you all for all MODs you create.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

janaucarre

Hi,
We don't need that kind of name because the bikemod is updated 2 times a month.
And the update contains all the bikes adapted to the last version of the game.

doubledragoncc

I understand that about the bike MOD updates, but I have seen others using bikes that are not in the bikeMOD folder to download so some must be somewhere else on the forum.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

janaucarre

I don't understand you.
If a server is hosting, it has a certain bikemod and you can't go in without the same bikes.
And after commin' in a server, if you don't have all the paints everybody had in this server, you will only see the standard paint.