• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:43:00 PM

OCULUS DKII..HOW?

Started by vash, October 30, 2014, 04:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vash

Hi,everybody ,I can't start GPBIKES beta6B with my oculusdk2. It's me or the beta don't support the rift!?

Hawk

As far as I personally know from what I've read here in the forum, GPB Beta 6b hasn't got the capability to run with Occulus Rift at this time, although we know Piboso is working on implementing it in the future. When? We just don't know. I'm sure the forum community will be the first to know when Piboso releases this implementation for GPB.   ;)

At this time Occulus Rift will only work properly with Direct X not with OpenGL which GPB is built around. Occulus Rift is working on a fix for this, but from what I've heard it won't happen till after release of the HD version of Occulus Rift.

Hawk

vash

October 30, 2014, 05:42:42 PM #2 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:55:31 PM by vash
Thank,for you reply Hawk.I thinking it's include to the beta6;;i don't understand look here: http://www.realovirtual.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4391  on the down page

My dream is broken.. :-\

PiBoSo

Quote from: vash on October 30, 2014, 04:49:00 PM
Hi,everybody ,I can't start GPBIKES beta6B with my oculusdk2. It's me or the beta don't support the rift!?

GP Bikes Beta6 does somehow support the Oculus Rift DK2, but it's not a pleasant experience.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

vash

Thank for the reply Piboso, please continue the support; one day it'll be amazing  8) 

if your beta is very good, well done to the physical and the driver but for me the bars shake is still too present.

Furious

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 30, 2014, 07:47:44 PM
Quote from: vash on October 30, 2014, 04:49:00 PM

GP Bikes Beta6 does somehow support the Oculus Rift DK2, but it's not a pleasant experience.

I would love to try it anyway, please. Is it possible to "turn it on"?

Manu

How I can activate oculus in beta6?
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Furious

I have just seen the oculus video from MX Bikes site and I'm really jelous :(

Really, not a chance for a magic command in ini file PiBoSo?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Furious on December 09, 2014, 06:31:37 PM
I have just seen the oculus video from MX Bikes site and I'm really jelous :(

Really, not a chance for a magic command in ini file PiBoSo?

Not yet.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Klax75

How do you turn it on in MX Bikes? I have a D2, and MX Bikes Beta 2.

Furious

Oculus support is gonna be feature of beta 3 of MX Bikes