• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:45:22 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta6c

Started by PiBoSo, October 31, 2014, 11:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

GP Bikes beta6c released:
http://www.gp-bikes.com/?page=downloads

Changelog:
fix: on-track ECU setting
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Yohji

October 31, 2014, 12:12:12 PM #1 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 12:42:55 PM by Yohji
thx Piboso! great work! thank you! :D

hmmmm, rider move speed decreace? direction cahnge speed is slower than 6b.

JJS209

why is it not possible to put out the knee when accelerating with a speed over 180 km/h? there is no way now to put the knee down on high speed turns and the stability of the bike is not cool without a rider who is able balances the forces. (because he is doing nothing... :-\) ((manual rider movement))

yoshimura

thank  piboso, before much more stable less loss, something changed?

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

janaucarre

Hawk

Nice one..... Thank you Piboso. ;)

Hawk.

Jose Reina

Because you can not stop the bike well when this vertical? is therefore impossible to lift the rear wheel ... and even more if you add the loss of rear wheel traction, braking rush makes it nearly impossible.

Just to brake hard, accelerate ... appears not by the power of the bike, but for the little stability that has the front wheel, the tremors and it is impossible to stop the front wheel glued to the asphalt.

I understand that the front wheel is lifted by the power of the bike, but after a certain angle, it is very difficult to follow up the bike since the speed and inertia of the bike tend to fall to the ground. However, in the gpbikes, when passing an angle, instead of dropping the bike, stands up more, which is not real. Not to mention that when the front wheel hits the ground, instead of absorbing the blow, bounce and makes lifting the bike more.

These are things that I believe to be correct, because for many people (which include myself) make after 10 minutes of play, you want to send the game to shit.

Really, if these things were corrected for the vast majority of the play we feel like the game would be a real blast.

tonygas

Thank you very much for the update.

I agree in what you say Jose Reina, instability of the front wheel is something that needs to be corrected. Not allowed to ride fast. The inclination of the pilot turns too fast and the movement of the pilot's head should be made ​​within the curve, and the current drivers. Now you have an old style to Dohaan.

ghostchild

Core.exe offline, never had before with other betas!! I can't do even a lap... Any idea please??  :(

Reactive

It was a first time, when i had ride 50+ laps on one track.

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

PeterV

November 01, 2014, 09:16:16 PM #12 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:52:50 PM by PeterV
Been riding Beta6c with the 600 mod from GP Bikes Italia and i must say its not too bad with these bikes.
I have more problems when riding the 500 varese. (thats another story)

- That aside i wante too say that the respawn on the middle of the track is a real danger, collisions waiting to happen.
In my opinion it would be better to re(set) spawn close to the track but on the grass, you can easily look around and join the action when its safe to do so.
I do like the fact you can miss youre braking go off track and rejoin, although keeping on the full front brake when going on too the off track surface the bike just stays up which is not realistic ofc.

- I also noticed that the sightninglap went from 5 min. too 7 min in duration, why? and can this be shortend?

- Rider model is defo M. Doohan no doubt about it, i thought the new rider was based on Marquez?
Any how the leftarm (clutch) sometimes behaves weird, it sort of flaps around moving from top to bottom, looks like its trying to get his bearing or initial anim position.

- Like the rpm red light and pit limiter blue light lightning up in the speedo, nice touch.

Klax75

I really like Beta 6c, in DST there have been a lot of improvements. The handle bars will stay level not fall to one side or another. So you can actually walk the bike and steer easily. In low speed hair pins the bike is a lot more stable. So you can take the turn smoother then before.

Only thing I'm not to crazy about is the new rider. It looks like the model was squished slightly so he looks like of short and wide. For me on the bikes he looks slightly to big to be on the bikes. Another thing his riding style looks like it was ripped out of Mick Doohan races. It's a very old school riding style. He will kick his knee out, but his head, chest and arms will stay relatively behind the wind screen. With only his knee and butt hanging off the bike. Like they did in the early 90's, Makes it look odd on the new bikes. The old rider I preferred much more his riding style he would hang off the bike more and at times his head would be to the side of the windscreen as in reality of a modern rider. Wish we could choose between them. The older rider was a skinny guy and seemed more proportioned to the bike.

tseklias

im getting so much core errors. does anybody know whats going on?