• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

A BIG thank you to Hawk_UK

Started by dibu, November 20, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dibu

Thank you very, very much for all your work reorganising the stats.
I don't know how many hours you spent registrating, changing and uploading the tracks but it was a huge work.

Thank you.  :) :)

HornetMaX

+1, very nice job (which would have been a bit simpler if we hadn't to play with NDS tracks).

MaX.

doubledragoncc

Cant help but have to agree with these chappies...........

Brilliant work and thank you so much for all the hard work and time n effort you put into the community to make it so special.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Alone

Hawk

Quote from: dibu on November 20, 2014, 08:18:37 PM
Thank you very, very much for all your work reorganising the stats.
I don't know how many hours you spent registering, changing and uploading the tracks but it was a huge work.

Thank you.  :) :)

Hi Dibu.

Piboso helped me to correct a couple of mistakes that I made while registering the tracks, but indeed it was a huge task. My brain is now mush! Hehe....

Thank you and PeterV for the loan of your knowledge and servers in helping me out testing the registrations during this task.

Your comments are very much appreciated Dibu, thank you mate!  ;D

Hawk.

Hawk

Thank you guys! Your comments are very much appreciated!   ;D

Hawk.

skerp

Hawk

Ian

r1rossi

Thank you to everyone who does there part to make this forum and community better.

I wish I could help more !!

Thanks

Ryan

matty0l215

Thanks for all your great work Hawk and any others involved ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Yup, no tracks, no stats, no fun! Nice work!  ;)

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PeterV

Yes ty Hawk, you must be fed up with GPBikes now, what you gonna play now?  ;D

Nice Job m8, and dont thank me mi just copy and paste :P

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on November 21, 2014, 04:21:32 PM
Yes ty Hawk, you must be fed up with GPBikes now, what you gonna play now?  ;D

Nice Job m8, and dont thank me mi just copy and paste :P

Thanks to everyone for there comments and appreciation here, it's very much appreciated!  ;D

Well Peter, it's great to realise that when someone wants to do something to help get things organised that we all can pull together doing what we can, you know.... It's good to see, so thank you guys.  ;) 8)

But yes, that job was one of those laborious tasks I couldn't wait for it to end.... just the same process again and again.... I thought it would never end. Lol

Now I can get back to rebuilding and updating tracks again, and then there is our Assen TT track to look forward to really cracking on with from the start of the new year..... So still there is plenty to do here.
Would be great to learn how to do the bike physics files too... Maybe that would encourage me to give my Yamaha YZR 500 a higher priority knowing that I could programme the physics files for the actual bike rather than just a Varase 500 in disguise, you know.  ??? ;D

Anyway, as I said. Thanks for the comments guys... They are very much appreciated.  ;D

Hawk.