• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:11:35 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Constructive feedback about the game and its future direction

Started by rodney007, November 05, 2014, 05:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

QuoteA real GP-bike has smooth TCS and anti wheelie.
And one ore more processor working on it.
This is a feature to work on but I think it's not a priority.

By the way, engine brake control is improved from beta 5. Now it's a lot smoother and realistic like real slipper clutch.

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 05, 2014, 10:13:53 AM
I'm happy just riding the 600s but there's no doubt about it the original bike physics need sorting out..

+1
I totally agree mate!   ;)

I also can't wait to get back on the 2 stroke 500 MOD bikes.  ;D.  Just hope they are more stable than the default bikes at present.

I can only presume whoever tested the default bikes rode them so slow that they couldn't see the problems inherent in the current default bike physics? Did any of you real life race experienced guys get the chance to test beta 6 default bike physics before it was released? If not then why not? It would seem like sense to me to get you guys to test out the bike physics before Piboso releasing any beta's?  I hope that in the future this becomes the case. :) 8)

Hawk.

Mac

QuoteIt would seem like sense to me to get you guys to test out the bike physics before Piboso releasing any beta's?
Well, actually betas are testing versions. We are all beta testers..  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: Mac on November 05, 2014, 10:33:22 AM
QuoteIt would seem like sense to me to get you guys to test out the bike physics before Piboso releasing any beta's?
Well, actually betas are testing versions. We are all beta testers..  ;D

LOL.... Well that is very true, but I'm sure we'd all appreciate some grass roots testing of any changes Piboso makes by guys with real race experience, so that by the time of any beta release we see bigger improvements as each beta is released rather than improvements in some areas and what seems like three steps back in other areas that were previously not too bad?  ;)

Either that or more frequent beta updates to put right what is obviously not right in the current release? I think this would be a good compromise.  ;D

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 05, 2014, 10:28:05 AM
I also can't wait to get back on the 2 stroke 500 MOD bikes.  ;D.  Just hope they are more stable than the default bikes at present.
As far as I recall, 500 mod bikes had just the varese physics, so ...

MaX.

Mac

QuoteI'm sure we'd all appreciate some grass roots testing of any changes Piboso makes by guys with real race experience
For sure, and help from engineers too. I know that default bikes are fictional (and only inspired to real models) but gathering real data from real prototypes should be a hard but useful work.

As always it's all about time and money..

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 05, 2014, 10:54:11 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 05, 2014, 10:28:05 AM
As far as I recall, 500 mod bikes had just the varese physics, so ...

MaX.

Yes... Forgot about that. Good point Max.  ;)

Hawk.

Nismo

try to use deathzone in the setting of controller, throttle to 20, steering to 15/25 and breaking 15/20 and play...

JamoZ

Changing some controller settings aren't going to fix the underlying physics problems here...

r1rossi

I find it very hard to use the wss600 bikes, if your off line at all in a turn it will fall over. I personally think the Murasama is the only bike to use right now.

I can only use this one right now.

The front falls out to easy on the other bikes and the side to side switch is like lightning fast and always makes the bike flip.

Very hard to dial in.

My $0.02

I love the challenge , just keep practicing and youll get better.

I am very happy with the Beta6c for the most part.

Nismo

do it in real and after talk for bugs or everything else that you don't like of the physic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRaDhUEAt9w

HornetMaX

Quote from: Nismo on November 05, 2014, 02:06:15 PM
do it in real and after talk for bugs or everything else that you don't like of the physic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRaDhUEAt9w
Not sure to get your point Nismo ... if you're saying that only the ones who have actually been riding a bike on a track at that level (congrats, by the way) are entitled to to speak up, then you're very very wrong.

MaX.

Nismo

look the bike movements and try to think about the driver movements.... try to do it with controller... In some server I find someone that never fall, are they lucky or they find some solutions?

PiBoSo

Bottom line: GP Bikes physics improved greatly since Beta4. It is now, at last, a full fledged simulator. Only brakes need some more work to simulate temperature, wear and weight.
Problem is, physics parameters of the "stock" bikes have not be properly updated to match the changes. Virtual rider and dampers are the first coming to mind. However, some data has already been changed to be more realistic: springs, steer lock, aerodynamic.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Mac

Quotebrakes need some more work to simulate temperature, wear and weight.
It would be nice but without the feeling or a real lever "fading" with high temp it should be very hard.
It's the same problem with steering but with joypads there's not a lot room for improvements (talking about "touchy" feelings).