• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Constructive feedback about the game and its future direction

Started by rodney007, November 05, 2014, 05:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney007

The handling is shakey, unstable and unpredictable.

There is no feedback in the tyres and barley anything in the suspension. So why add chassis flex?

A new rider is that last thing this game needed.

The game is getting core.exe crash

The front still wobbles like heck.

It just generally is drifting further and further away from a simulator and feels more like a very early beta model.

I remember this game as feeling like a simulator, now it just feels like a mess to ride the bike around the track.

(I renamed the thread as it was disrespectful and insulting) -WALKEN  :)  <---taking the piss, fair enough

Hawk

Hi Rodney.

Have you tried the WSS 600 bikes?
I have been riding the WSS 600 YZF R6 since beta 6c was released, and I find the R6 to be very good indeed considering the continued problems of the unstable front end....... Very enjoyable to ride.

I'm hoping that once the other MOD bikes have been updated for use in Beta 6c, that they too will show the same stability that the WSS bike set is showing in beta 6c(my fingers are crossed in hope).  ;D

Hawk.

Abigor

Sorry Hawk but no thanks......600  it's not real at all now.......you can slide you rear tire in 5 gear witch over 180 km/h ...lol ...this 600 has like 500 hp now ??

yoshimura

November 05, 2014, 08:37:04 AM #3 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:46:37 AM by yoshimura
flexible chassis, do not cash the real power, it softens the reactions carried out simple situations.A chassie be hard and soft at the same time, the rear slides and jumps, when the power comes.
(Stress of chassis is equal to the mass times the acceleration)

FastFreddy

November 05, 2014, 09:09:25 AM #4 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:11:37 AM by FastFreddy
Quote from: Abigor on November 05, 2014, 08:27:30 AM
Sorry Hawk but no thanks......600  it's not real at all now.......you can slide you rear tire in 5 gear witch over 180 km/h ...lol ...this 600 has like 500 hp now ??

lolol...to me it does not happen, only if overheating the tires (but I think is a bug) and in any case perhaps you've never ridden a 600cc with 150 hp .

however it is good to see  the child  rodney back only to criticize after he made a fool many times Piboso and the rest of the community with his disgusting schizophrenic behavior ,  where is your dignity rodney?

rodney007

Quote from: yoshimura on November 05, 2014, 08:37:04 AM
flexible chassis, do not cash the real power, it softens the reactions carried out simple situations.A chassie be hard and soft at the same time, the rear slides and jumps, when the power comes.

You must remember this is a game, before adding "new features" the ones already implemented should be of an acceptable level so that things don't become worse and lost.

I understand that chassis flex along with many other physics attributes are important but is it really that useful for this game?. Every time a patch is implemented the riding experience gets worse -
sure you can get some decent lap times and there will always be fast riders for this game, but as I know from racing motorbikes is that there is something seriously incorrect accross the board.

I just dont get how I can open the throttle completely in a lean and the moment the bike becomes up-right it instantly wheelies. therefore you must be leaning to go fastest even in a straight line!

Aside from the wobble the bikes are twitchy and bouncy left, right, up and down. Even using a G25 wheel trying to be precise as possible I get such little feedback its miserable. The feedback from the brakes and front tyre
is very bad and how the gear shifts down is also bad. the TCS and anti wheelie are far to obvious are reduce way to much power that the bike vibrates.

FastFreddy

Quote from: rodneyoo7 on November 05, 2014, 09:22:06 AM
Quote from: yoshimura on November 05, 2014, 08:37:04 AM

You must remember this is a game, before adding "new features" the ones already implemented should be of an acceptable level so that things don't become worse and lost.

I understand that chassis flex along with many other physics attributes are important but is it really that useful for this game?. Every time a patch is implemented the riding experience gets worse -
sure you can get some decent lap times and there will always be fast riders for this game, but as I know from racing motorbikes is that there is something seriously incorrect accross the board.

I just dont get how I can open the throttle completely in a lean and the moment the bike becomes up-right it instantly wheelies. therefore you must be leaning to go fastest even in a straight line!

Aside from the wobble the bikes are twitchy and bouncy left, right, up and down. Even using a G25 wheel trying to be precise as possible I get such little feedback its miserable. The feedback from the brakes and front tyre
is very bad and how the gear shifts down is also bad. the TCS and anti wheelie are far to obvious are reduce way to much power that the bike vibrates.

yeah  yeah...all were talking about on the topic of beta6c, but you want the most attention to say that this simulator is "horrible", right? You are a genius of physics, i forget.......Maybe you're developing a simulator? ahahahaha

Abigor

Quote from: FastFreddy on November 05, 2014, 09:09:25 AM

lolol...to me it does not happen, only if overheating the tires (but I think is a bug) and in any case perhaps you've never ridden a 600cc with 150 hp .

however it is good to see  the child  rodney back only to criticize after he made a fool many times Piboso and the rest of the community with his disgusting schizophrenic behavior ,  where is your dignity rodney?
Well helo FastFreddy .....i don't think that i'm overheating the tires....just take Kawasaki on to Victoria.....first corner 5 gear and buummmm big spin......is this real Freddy ?  and please don't say what i have been ridden or not in real live cuz its just make me laugh

Mac

Is it a troll topic?
Rodney (are you the Rodney we met time ago?) on every new Beta release some people is disappointed on some features but this time wobble and front wheel feeling are better than in beta5 without any doubt.
Chassis flexing isn't a noticeable feature, I mean without Piboso talking about this feature I think no one could notice that flex is implemented.

I tried wss600 for a nice amount of laps, I didn't notice any powerslide in 5th gear, only normal sliding on long bumped turns and high leaning angles (like long right turns in A1 Ring). The bike tends to highside only on first or second gear turns when a lot of throttle is applied, which is not far from real. So what are we talking about?

TCS and AW bring vibrations to the chassis due to the throttle cutting but I reveal a secret.. You may disable electronic controls and use your sensibility on the throttle..

Mac

Quotefirst corner 5 gear and buummmm big spin
Never seen this behavior in Victoria. Are you sure are you using the right setup.
I get 1st turn in Victoria almost/full throttle with 2, 3 and 4 cyl WSS but I didn't get any spin.

JamoZ

You're hitting the nail right on the head here Rodney. This is exactly what me and many others here have been thinking about gpbikes lately.

FastFreddy

Quote from: Abigor on November 05, 2014, 09:53:04 AM

Well helo FastFreddy .....i don't think that i'm overheating the tires....just take Kawasaki on to Victoria.....first corner 5 gear and buummmm big spin......is this real Freddy ?  and please don't say what i have been ridden or not in real live cuz its just make me laugh

the temperature goes too high when i start to slide i see in the garage i think is a bug i just say to odi whithout "lol" and idiot comments like you, and in any case can actually happen to slip into gear 5tha in real life, personally tried on track noob

Abigor

Quote from: FastFreddy on November 05, 2014, 10:03:57 AM
Quote from: Abigor on November 05, 2014, 09:53:04 AM

the temperature goes too high when i start to slide i see in the garage i think is a bug i just say to odi whithout "lol" and idiot comments like you, and in any case can actually happen to slip into gear 5tha in real life, personally tried on track noob
ok....thanks Freddy ......im a noob and you are pro..... end of discussion

BOBR6 84

November 05, 2014, 10:13:53 AM #13 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:25:15 AM by BOBR6 84
Quote from: JamoZ on November 05, 2014, 10:00:41 AM
You're hitting the nail right on the head here Rodney. This is exactly what me and many others here have been thinking about gpbikes lately.

+1

but...

Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 05, 2014, 06:48:34 AM
Hi Rodney.

Have you tried the WSS 600 bikes?
I have been riding the WSS 600 YZF R6 since beta 6c was released, and I find the R6 to be very good indeed considering the continued problems of the unstable front end....... Very enjoyable to ride.

I'm hoping that once the other MOD bikes have been updated for use in Beta 6c, that they too will show the same stability that the WSS bike set is showing in beta 6c(my fingers are crossed in hope).  ;D

Hawk.

+1

and...

Quote from: Mac on November 05, 2014, 09:57:53 AM

I tried wss600 for a nice amount of laps, I didn't notice any powerslide in 5th gear, only normal sliding on long bumped turns and high leaning angles (like long right turns in A1 Ring). The bike tends to highside only on first or second gear turns when a lot of throttle is applied, which is not far from real. So what are we talking about?

+1

im happy just riding the 600s but theres no doubt about it the original bike physics need sorting out..

if all the data and physics are correct (possible) then GPB is getting closer to a point where a control pad becomes useless..

rodney007

Quote from: Mac on November 05, 2014, 09:57:53 AM
Is it a troll topic?
Rodney (are you the Rodney we met time ago?) on every new Beta release some people is disappointed on some features but this time wobble and front wheel feeling are better than in beta5 without any doubt.
Chassis flexing isn't a noticeable feature, I mean without Piboso talking about this feature I think no one could notice that flex is implemented.

TCS and AW bring vibrations to the chassis due to the throttle cutting but I reveal a secret.. You may disable electronic controls and use your sensibility on the throttle..

I know that you can turn these aids off lol. However would be nice to have TCS and anti wheelie implemented and usable just like real motogp bikes. A real GP-bike has smooth
TCS and anti wheelie.