• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:56:15 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Helmet Beta 6 WIP

Started by noss69, November 13, 2014, 07:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noss69

Quote from: lotusmania on December 01, 2014, 05:03:39 AM
I still waiting for the public 3d of the helmet. I want to render it like I did with Shoei helmet from MotoGP Game

I have not had time to look into it.

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on December 03, 2014, 05:11:09 PM
Could anyone put all of the helmets in a zip file? Just easier to install them all as one block in my opinion

If I have to make updated on a helmet you have to load a complete package each time. This is not a good idea

Hawk

What would be a good idea is if someone would do a database for the helmets, same as me and Klax are doing for the Tracks and Bike MODS, but as Noss said, it would be a good idea to keep each helmet separate, or at most categorised by manufacturer name , but the database would help everyone to easily find what helmets are available to install.

I must admit, I had a right job finding them all when I recently decided to install the helmet MODS.  :P

I hope someone will take up this job.  ;)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

I thought the helmets were already on klax's Mega site? Or is that just the paints?

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on December 05, 2014, 02:03:55 AM
I thought the helmets were already on klax's Mega site? Or is that just the paints?

I just had a look...... OH WHAT A PLONKER I AM!!! :o ;D

I do apologise Klax..... You do already have all the helmets in your database. But honestly I didn't know this at all....

@Klax: It maybe a good idea to make it obvious in your thread title or in the 1st post of your thread that you have a "Helmets Database" also, because when I wanted to find the latest helmets I didn't even think about looking in your Bike MOD/paints database because I've never associated your database with helmets.

Anyway, as I say I do apologise for my mistake there Klax.  ;)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Small issue with the AGV, the 3d mesh seems visible:

MaX.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

No news about the helmets 3ds?

Jose Reina

Awesome work noss69!!!! Thanks!!!

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 05, 2014, 09:32:48 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on December 05, 2014, 02:03:55 AM

I just had a look...... OH WHAT A PLONKER I AM!!! :o ;D

I do apologise Klax..... You do already have all the helmets in your database. But honestly I didn't know this at all....

@Klax: It maybe a good idea to make it obvious in your thread title or in the 1st post of your thread that you have a "Helmets Database" also, because when I wanted to find the latest helmets I didn't even think about looking in your Bike MOD/paints database because I've never associated your database with helmets.

Anyway, as I say I do apologise for my mistake there Klax.  ;)

Hawk.

lol No problem.

kmracing99

March 05, 2015, 05:07:33 AM #38 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:09:53 AM by kmracing99
The links are down i think, it says the files where removed for violation of the services or something.
edit: the Shoei & Arai links are the ones that are down

Hawk

Quote from: kmracing99 on March 05, 2015, 05:07:33 AM
The links are down i think, it says the files where removed for violation of the services or something.
edit: the Shoei & Arai links are the ones that are down

The helmets are available for download from the bikemod database here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=789.0

Hope this helps.

Hawk.

kmracing99

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 05, 2015, 07:27:52 AM
The helmets are available for download from the bikemod database here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=789.0

Hope this helps.

Hawk.

Thanks!

franking

May 01, 2015, 07:49:56 AM #41 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:12:37 AM by franking
Great work, thanks a lot.
BTW: Your garage is awesome? Is it avaliable for sharing?

Have found it in your past post, LOL. Thx!

Boerenlater

Reupload? Most links are dead.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 19, 2014, 06:05:30 PM
Small issue with the AGV, the 3d mesh seems visible:

MaX.

Hi Max.
Is this the default helmet paint template Max? It looks to me like the default helmet paint UV layer has been saved with the paint? When painters save a paint they need to turn off the UV layer from the paint layer so it doesn't show on the paint work.  ;)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 03, 2015, 04:12:47 PM
Reupload? Most links are dead.
The helmets are still in Klax's Mod database and they will be present in the new one.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE