• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:47:47 AM

[W.I.P?] ZXR 250

Started by Eagle, December 06, 2014, 05:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

December 06, 2014, 05:24:39 PM Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:33:11 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Hi everyone! I'm Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) (but just call me eagle, i think it's more simple :p), i'm 17, french, purchased GPBikes few days ago and i'm new to the forums. I like modding games to enjoy them a little more so, why not gpbikes ? I waited a long for a game that realistic and fully modable.

I created this thread because i'm working on recreating (the most i can) the ZXR250 (and maybe the 400 and 750, the old guys there surelly know them :D).

To make a little review of my skills, 0. ':3

For now, i have just implanted tdu's zx10r sounds and partially finished the engine/gearbox settings. I'm trying to make a low poly test model and setting everything well.

There is a little test of it on Victoria Track (first version, before sounds/torque fixs/ajust):

http://www.moddb.com/members/wh1t34gl3sas/videos/mod-kawasaki-zxr250-engine-test-on-victoria-track

I know no work is delivered here, pls don't hurt me.. I'll try to to my best..

Hawk

Welcome aboard mate! ;D

It's great to hear your interested in modding for GPB.... I've still got to learn how to mod the bike physics files so unfortunately I cannot help you on that side of things, but there are members of the community who I'm sure can give you pointers should you need them, but we all friendly here and willing to help whenever we can, so just shout if you have any problems and I'm sure someone here will help you.  ;)

Hawk.

Eagle

Thank you Hawk.  ;D

I just started to mod it 2 days ago i think, the scheme of most of the files are similar as ones of another project i mod for, so i didn't really have problems. I hope it won't be too much hard for my poor little brain.. ': D

matty0l215

Hi Eagal

Nice to see more modders coming here. Tried it myself but gave up (cant be doing with 3d models :P ) so i stick to painting :)

There are many peole here that will be able to help you.

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Eagle

December 06, 2014, 06:39:45 PM #4 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 09:52:42 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
>Matty

Ha ha, i think too that the 3d modelling will be the hardest part. (or maybe the bike behaviour :\)

Edit: Ok i have seen the bike tools. One less problem. (power/torque etc..) Unfortunately, not everything is working, like the bikeed that is too big for my screen (1366x768) and the sprgen that doesn't want to launch..

matty0l215

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 06, 2014, 06:39:45 PM
>Matty

Ha ha, i think too that the 3d modelling will be the hardest part. (or maybe the bike behaviour :\)

Edit: Ok i have seen the bike tools. One less problem. (power/torque etc..) Unfortunately, not everything is working, like the bikeed that is too big for my screen (1366x768) and the sprgen that doesn't want to launch..
Bikeed and sprgen not working right would be one for Piboso to awnser. I know that you cant change the size of the window.

matty0l215

December 07, 2014, 11:19:03 AM #6 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 11:21:18 AM by matty0l215
I remeber reading somewhere that Piboso was going to be upgrading/updateing the modding software, but the thread has been removed so it might hapen any time soon.

Edit-Im on my phone so please forgive my spelling and grammer if wrong  :P

Eagle

Oh, ok, i'll leave a message on the bike tools topic. Thank you for the reply. And i'm not native english/american so i'm myself not very skilled at it ha ha ': D

Hawk

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 06, 2014, 06:39:45 PM
>Matty

Hi Eagle.

Any problems you are having with the bike mod tool can be reported here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1458.0 At least then Piboso is more likely to notice it.  ;)

Hawk.

Eagle

>Hawk

Yea, i downloaded it from there, but i forgot to post and closed the window. x)

Eagle

matty0l215

Boerenlater

I can't offer help but good luck modding those bikes. I look forward to it.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Eagle

>matty

Well, i came here because i though more modders are active and maaaybe ready to help newbies. (+ the creator himself is here). Except that, here or on another forum, it's the same thing. Only the language is different.

>Boerenlater

Thank you. ;D
For now, i just mod for me since i can't modelise nor make physics, i don't want to give bad stuffs to peoples. :\

Recently i also made the 400's (rev limiter 14500rpm/65hp @ 13000rpm 30nm @ 11000rpm) (250's is revlimit 19000rpm/45hp @ 15000rpm/25nm at 13500 if i remember well)settings but depending on tracks i'm as fast as a 1000 supersport, is that normal ? :\

FastFreddy

You can try to ask help to Caws team or to gpbikesitalia team,who are the most talented and experienced modders. But help someone who has absolutely no experience with gpbikes is not easy i think.