• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:46:24 AM

[W.I.P?] ZXR 250

Started by Eagle, December 06, 2014, 05:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

Quote from: FastFreddy on December 09, 2014, 05:55:50 PM
You can try to ask help to Caws team or to gpbikesitalia team,who are the most talented and experienced modders. But help someone who has absolutely no experience with gpbikes is not easy i think.

I have finally fixed it, it was just that some samples wasn't in 23000~, that's why they didn't worked. Now i just have to set them more thorougly in the scl, it'll take time but it's not a problem. I want a real 4 cylinder sound for these awesome bikes. :)

As i said, gpbikes has similar schemes as another project i mod for. It's not totally strange to me. The hardest parts will be 3d models (never did ones that hard to make, i'll even have to re-learn everything, by using 3dsmax :'( ) and maybe bike physics if i want to make some, but i doubt it..

Anyway, thank you everyone, i appreciate your helps. I'll do another video when the torques/sounds will be perfect on both bikes (250/400)

Eagle

matty0l215

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 09, 2014, 11:56:37 PM
>Freddy

??

Maybe he's excited about you bikes  :P

As for getting hold of piboso, well thats a though one... :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

FastFreddy

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 10, 2014, 12:22:51 AM
Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 09, 2014, 11:56:37 PM
>Freddy

??

Maybe he's excited about you bikes  :P

As for getting hold of piboso, well thats a though one... :P

not really,we are full of beautiful bikes,we have so many that we do not know which one to use. ;) but i wish good luck to this new modder who do not seem to need help (certainly not from me )

Eagle

December 10, 2014, 08:51:01 AM #20 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:58:07 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
I agree with freddy, there's actually much better and finished bikes. I don't think someone would be interested in some old weak 4c engines :p

But yet i enjoy more my 400 than the rc990 or the 500 2t :)

I hope the 750 (107hp) will be even better. I maybe plan on doing a thing similar to guy coulon's inline 6 prototype. :lol: I love engines that screams a lot even if weak x)

Edit: I'm currently doing an attempt of 3d modelling. I'll see how far i can get without tutorials.. xD

Eagle

December 10, 2014, 09:19:51 PM #21 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 09:28:22 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
It was a little hard, but i finally found a sheet of the 400  (same model as the 250):

I know how to implant a reference picture and doing lines, i'll start doing that. :>

It'll be my first real model, pls, keep that in mind..

Eagle

Uh.. I have just something to ask to a modeller. May this nice person tell me quickly or show with pics the steps of a bike modelisation, please ? :3 (just the parts of the bikes to do first and in wich view it's done)

Everytime i try to do the lines, i have a view where it doesn't fit well.. :(

Hawk

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on December 12, 2014, 01:35:29 PM
Uh.. I have just something to ask to a modeller. May this nice person tell me quickly or show with pics the steps of a bike modelisation, please ? :3 (just the parts of the bikes to do first and in wich view it's done)

Everytime i try to do the lines, i have a view where it doesn't fit well.. :(

I presume your talking about fitting well on the background image planes of the bike your modelling?

I work with Maya, so if your working with 3DS Max then I'm sure some other guys will help with the details, but just to say: Have you prepared your background pics properly before you applied them to the 3D modelling software your using? ie: Making sure that they are all lined up and of the same size and proportions for each view(Top/Side/Front views all need to be lined up properly using photoshop or similar software.).

I must say that if this is your first modelling project, then you certainly like to jump in at the deep end mate! Something to admire I guess, but at the same time I think your going to need a lot of help with this.  :)

I only say this because I think you'd be better initially doing an introductory course on whatever 3D software you have chosen to use, otherwise you may find yourself making big mistakes that may require re-modelling the whole project over again.

Good on you for giving it a go though.  ;D

Hope this helps. ;)

Hawk.

Eagle

>Hawk

I have well sized/placed the pictures, it's not a problem. I remember few bases for the program use, converting lines i made to editable poly etc.., but the problem is that i'm quite disoriented by the different views... The fairing head is what i start first but it's not easy to play with relieves.. It is my first big modelling and the first time i use ref pics.. :\

I'll do a last try playing with edges/vertex, but i don't promise a success.. (I'll show the model failed or not next time)

Edit: i tryied to upload a single 189kb picture and it said "the upload folder is full" :|

Eagle

Ok, i had few problems with the top ref pic coordination but the shape is fine. Btw, IS THERE A F****** REVERT FUNCTION IN THAT F****** PROGRAM ?! That's been 30 minutes that i'm searching it..

Anyway.. At least, i could do something...

Edit: Ok.. Seems like i can't upload pictures anymore.. I'm uploading it on moddb but i would prefer avoiding that.. :\

JC#21

Eagle

Hawk

I presume your talking about the "undo" function when your saying "revert"? You'll probably find it on or at the top of the "edit" menu. On Maya it is the "Z" key.  :)

Hawk.

Eagle

December 12, 2014, 07:18:54 PM #29 Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:05:25 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Uups, no, i meant invert. xD

I copyied it and i want to invert the second part to make the other side, then i'll TRY to merge both. It's gonna be a really bad low poly model..

For undos/redos i use ctrl+Z/Y. x)

Edit: Ok, found it, both part are merged and i'm trying to add vertex/details to the mesh.