• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 10:12:33 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[W.I.P?] ZXR 250

Started by Eagle, December 06, 2014, 05:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

December 15, 2014, 05:29:06 PM #45 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:54:42 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
>Boerenlater

Well, they have already made the Ninja 250rr/ninja 250 SuperLightweight (single cylinder), a zxr with 50hp (maybe with a compressor) would reign on the 250 segment (and even the 400s that has the same power xDDD)

Edit: (Back on topic): I have almost posted to say i still haven't found the solution but at the last second i have found something. xD
I haven't finished yet but i think i'm on the good way. I'm now searching another models to see how peoples organise them.

Edit2: Struggling on vertices' connections, sorry for not posting anything.

Edit3: I'm sorry if i don't post anything now, i try to solve my problem of adding vertices.. I think i'll have to remake the model a 9000th time by extruding this time, seems the best way to add polys.. *mind blows*

Eagle

December 31, 2014, 03:06:53 AM #46 Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:19:50 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
I wanted to know, is it possible to increase the neutral/clutch throttle ? Because the little bikes have slow ones and it become harder to use "double-declutching" (i hope it's the right name).

They accelerate quite slow as well even if their torque map seems to be well made (most noticable the 250 that has difficulties to reach 180km/h with 45hp when the real one can go over 200 with more ease..)

It's quite confusing..

Edit: Quick test of the 400 engine and sound on victoria:

http://www.moddb.com/members/wh1t34gl3sas/videos/zxr400-engine-test

(the embed code of moddb doesn't seem to work here, you'll have to click, sorry :P)

Berserkz0r

Wow that's really nice -  I'm looking forward to the finished 400!  ;D

HornetMaX

The sound is impressive. I'd have to try it out first hand, but from what I hear from the video, it's better (much better) than the vast majority of mod sounds I've ever seen here.

We should probably pay you to make sounds for all our mods :)

MaX.

Eagle

Wait wait wait, i haven't made these sounds. xDDDDDDD

I have said already that they came from tdu's zx-10r. x)

Since the rc990 has the same ones as tdu's mv agusta brutale, i though it wouldn't be bad if i use some sounds from here too. (plus, they are perfect) And even if i couldn't, i have downloaded 2 videos of real bikes (zx-6r and cbr250rr) sounding from 0 to 20000.  :p

After.. I just touched the scl a bit, for accuracy.

HornetMaX

Still, they are damn good. You'll see that doing the same from your real samples is very very hard.

Is TDU using the same system (i.e. the same logic as the .scl file) ?

And which tdu ? What other bikes are there ?

MaX.

doubledragoncc

I think the MV was only in TDU 1 Max as 2 has the 2 Ducaties and the Softail Harley. Not looked for MODs for TDU bikes though.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Eagle

Tdu 1, it's the only one that can run quite smoothly on my computer. xD

Unfortunately, it's not as modable as gpbikes. Many features (sound coordinations included) cannot be edited.. That's one of the reasons why i prefer gpbikes. :D

A sure thing, it has great sounds (i like the triumph's :3)

Tdu2 only have 3 bikes, and doubledragoncc has named them.

doubledragoncc

Theres some good MOD bikes for TDU1 but the physics still suck lol. No bike clutch is sooooooooooo bad too. Love Oahu though, spent some time there its COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Eagle

January 01, 2015, 10:54:43 PM #54 Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:51:58 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
I use the clutch on bikes in tdu lol.

The only disadvantages of the map is that the roads aren't smooth. Sometimes, when you have uphills and downhills, you just unstick of the road and crash somewhere. xD

Edit: OKAY! I think i'm finally on something! I'm adding faces to the head and try to add details.  Just hope there won't be any problem until i finish it..

Eagle

YES! I FOUND HOW TO DO IT! Apparently, what i attempted to modify was the back of the model (backface), so the program said a big NOPE, and all the functions didn't worked. I reverted faces and doing the glass (don't know the name in english). I finally see the model becoming smoother and having the real shape.  :'(

But i need to know one important thing. What type of faces gpbikes does support ? Triangles ? Or Rectangles ? (currently making triangles, i hope it's good..)

Picture is coming soon! :3

Hawk

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on January 03, 2015, 01:14:35 AM
But i need to know one important thing. What type of faces gpbikes does support ? Triangles ? Or Rectangles ? (currently making triangles, i hope it's good..)

Hi SAS.

Sounds like your over thinking things..... Modern graphics engines automatically convert model data into triangles, have done for as long as I can remember, so there is absolutely no need to model in tri's, or convert your poly's to tri's at all. In fact I don't know anyone who has ever modelled in tri's before, it just doesn't make sense to do so. Generally the only time you see models in tri's nowadays is when they have been ripped.

Hope this helps.  ;)

Hawk.

Eagle

January 03, 2015, 02:14:48 AM #57 Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 05:10:24 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Ah, thank you. xD

I had finished to modelise the glass but setting everything perfectly is just killing my eyes.. x.x

I'll remodelise it in rectangle (when i can) and make a screen of it. ;D

Edit: Btw, it is obliged that a face has 4 vertices or it can have more ? It would avoid to make too much/useless faces.

Eagle

January 03, 2015, 05:11:12 AM #58 Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 05:13:54 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Here we go, glass update! ;D :

Added few details on the headlight and where the glass join the head.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)