• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:59:46 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Servers Problem

Started by Donnie, December 12, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie

Hi all.  I'm having trouble connecting to any servers.  I cant even find any most of the time.  Is there something I'm missing?  Last week I had access to loads and it was great but now there nothing.
Most servers I do find I cant connect to.  I have downloaded the latest bikes and tracks.

Also when I try to host a race, I get a core.exe everytime.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hawk

Sometimes windows asks for permission to access outside servers, though the permissions box windows throws up is not always visible unless you press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys to reduce GPB into the task bar so you can see it. That will allow you to give permission for GPB to connect to the online servers.

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Reinstall GPB on top (i.e don't uninstall it first). Sometimes it seems GPB corrupts some of its files.

MaX.

Donnie

Thanks for the reply.  I managed to get on last night for a while.  Is there no stk1000 or sbk servers running?  All I got was a gpbikeitalia 600 open practice server.

Thanks again.

PeterV

December 14, 2014, 02:47:28 PM #4 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:03:48 PM by PeterV
If you have downloaded the SBK Mod from GPBikesItalia you will get data mismatch.
This SBK mod is not totally complete in Modbike revived 2.35, (modbike Revived 2.35 is missing the Apriliasbk and zx10rsbk versions)

Edit:
You can download Modbike Revived 2.40 now, which includes the SBK mod from GPBikesItalia