• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:34:20 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Livestream Channel

Started by ALEale, November 17, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furious

CHAMPIONSHIP DONE !!!
Thx everyone for watching. Hopefully I'll be better prepared for the next events, but right now I can't confirm I'll be streaming those.
Leave the comment about my streams if you want to help me improve.

I hope there will be more tools in the future so casting will be providing more accurate informations. Maybe someone will be brave enough to comment with me? ;)

Hawk

You've done a really good job mate, especially considering how hard it is doing all the commentary yourself, and also with having no information at hand to be able to follow what is happening around the course; hopefully as you've suggested above, there will be better streaming tools available at some stage for GPB-Live streaming. But very well done Furious. Great JOB!  ;) 8)

Just one thing I'd like to point out. I've just finished watching the Live-Stream recording and the sound from GPB was almost drowning out your commentary.... I think your sound levels must have been a little biased towards GPB sound instead of your commentary tonight?

Anyway. Great job mate. I hope you find your commentary buddy soon. Good luck!  ;)

Hawk.

skerp

Thanks a lot, Furios! congratulations on your work.
Guys! one question? is possible review the streaming today?

Hawk

Quote from: skerp on February 19, 2015, 09:28:06 AM
Thanks a lot, Furios! congratulations on your work.
Guys! one question? is possible review the streaming today?

The Live-Stream is saved at Furious's Live stream profile for post viewing(not sure how many days it is saved for though?). But yes, I watched it last night so you should still be able to view it.

Hawk.
PS: Best to use the Chrome browser to view the stream as IE just doesn't cut it, as I found out the first time I watched the Live Stream some months ago.  ;)

tonygas

ALEale