• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:24:11 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

SBK22 v1.1

Started by javiliyors, November 02, 2022, 02:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

November 02, 2022, 02:35:54 PM Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 10:34:19 PM by javiliyors
SBK22 v1.1 MOD

SBK22 v1.1 MOD INFO:
==================================================

Superbike World Championship (also known as WorldSBK, SBK, World Superbike, WSB, or WSBK) is a silhouette-class road racing series based on heavily modified production motorcycles, also known as superbike racing.

The championship was founded in 1988. The Superbike World Championship consists of a series of rounds held on permanent racing facilities. Each round has two full length races and, from 2019, an additional ten-lap sprint race known as the Superpole race. The results of all three races are combined to determine two annual World Championships, one for riders and one for manufacturers.

The motorcycles that race in the championship are tuned versions of motorcycles available for sale to the public, by contrast with MotoGP where purpose built machines are used. MotoGP is the motorcycle world's equivalent of Formula One, whereas Superbike racing is similar to sports car racing.

Europe is Superbike World Championship's traditional centre and leading market. However, rounds have been held in the United States, Malaysia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Argentina, Australia, Russia, Qatar, Thailand, and South Africa and the series plans on keeping extra-European circuits in rotation. An Indonesian race was also proposed for the 2008 season, but this was later cancelled by the FIM, though it was later introduced in the 2021 season.

The championship is regulated by the FIM, the international governing body of motorcycle racing. As of 2013 the championship is organised by Dorna.

The 2022 Superbike World Championship is the 35th season of the Superbike World Championship. Toprak Razgatlıoğlu has come into the season as the defending world champion.

Thanks to:
To all the testers and those who have helped me in the development of the mod like: jjlosboliches, Degailen, Georgie41, Manu, Tavella65, Lu_CoideRock241, Mimo75, Adrmelandri for the helmets and suits and Davide for the skins.

LITE VERSION ARE INCLUDED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join to Discord https://discord.gg/C9AgeYU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you´ve got to much money and you dont know what to do with it, donations are welcome. Thank you

javiliyors

Update v0.2

changelog:

Newbike:

Honda CBR1000RR-R

tuned tires
tuned geometry
Tuned suspensions
tuned VR
Changed 17L to 22L fuel tank
New INTERMEDIATE tire
New glass shader
fixed rider position
Removed dbkiller from Kawasaki Pedercini Team
New HUD for Honda bike

javiliyors

Update v0.2b

tuned tires
tuned honda geom
Tuned Honda chassis stiffness
tuned VR
New Honda sound
Added LITE version
Davide Skins are included

doubledragoncc

Great mod once again.

I am working with Yamaha and need the MACAMS BSB bike and set if it would be possible in the future.

Looking forward to the rest of this mod.

Thanks m8
DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

javiliyors

Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 02, 2022, 06:52:55 PMGreat mod once again.

I am working with Yamaha and need the MACAMS BSB bike and set if it would be possible in the future.

Looking forward to the rest of this mod.

Thanks m8
DD

When I make the R1, surely someone could make the MACAMS BSB skins. I see interest in discord for a BSB skinpack.

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the info J.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

javiliyors

Update v0.3

New bike:

BMW M1000RR

Tuned tyres
Adjusted geom
Adjusted suspensions
Davide Skins are included (Kawasaki 125th Anniversary)

doubledragoncc

THanks for the update J

DD

javiliyors

Update v0.4

New bike:

Yamaha YZF-R1M

Tuned front tyres
Adjusted geometry of BMW and Honda of the factory teams
Adjusted steer damper of all bikes

doubledragoncc

THanks so much for this. Yamaha will be pleased for this addition. Just need the MACAMS BSB paints to make it perfect for them as they are supplying the bodywork for my R1M rig for Yamaha.

Great work as alway m8

DD

javiliyors

December 31, 2022, 06:28:25 PM #10 Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 05:57:04 PM by javiliyors
Update v0.5

New bike:

Ducati V4R

New Rain/Intermediate tyres.
Only the Ducati Aruba Team is available at the moment.
Adjusted the geometry of the Yamaha.
Improved Yamaha sound.
Tuned Yamaha engine.
Adjusted rear brake to the all bikes.
Corrected Yamaha skins colours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

doubledragoncc

Many thanks J.

Great present for us all for the new year.

Have a Happy New Year

DD

javiliyors

Quote from: doubledragoncc on December 31, 2022, 08:50:14 PMMany thanks J.

Great present for us all for the new year.

Have a Happy New Year

DD

Happy new year!!

javiliyors

Update v1.0

Added the rest of Ducati

New geom and chassis for the official Kawasaki.
The non-official Yamaha (GIL and Motoxracing) have reverted to the previous version.
The SCQ tyre has been adjusted for less wear.
New ECU (TC and AW) and have been adjusted to have more tuning options.
New bikestand for Ducati.

New skins have been included for Davide and the previous ones in a separate link which will be included later with the new ones.

doubledragoncc

Great work J

Any chance of BSB set as the Yamaha sit-on I sold to Yamaha is using official MaCAMS BSB bodywork and would be so cool for them to have the right bike for GPBikes too.

Loving this set m8

DD