• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:49:36 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Where are you going my beautiful bike ...

Started by Blackheart, January 12, 2015, 03:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

I think this option would need to be added to the main core by Piboso, i'm not sure if it could be forced using the input plugins - HornetMax might know as he has already done some input type plugin work. Possibly you could force the steering over or even tip the bike axis - do not really know ??? , but it would seem to be a straight forward addition to request as the rider off detection appears to be already present.

The regular racers could probably suggest the most suitable action for the sim to take once rider and bike are seperated during online competitive racing.

HornetMaX

Quote from: h106frp on January 14, 2015, 10:56:53 PM
I think this option would need to be added to the main core by Piboso, i'm not sure if it could be forced using the input plugins - HornetMax might know as he has already done some input type plugin work. Possibly you could force the steering over or even tip the bike axis - do not really know ??? , but it would seem to be a straight forward addition to request as the rider off detection appears to be already present.
No, there's nothing one can do plugin-side, as once the rider is off you have no control on the bike at all.

It's just an extremely annoying thing that could have been sorted out (with a workaround, like allow pressing a button to reset after x seconds of riderless ride) a long time ago.
It's not realistic but, waiting for the proper fix on physics side, it would be much appreciated. Should we start a petiton ? :)

MaX.

doubledragoncc

I think as it effects racing for the rider and others it should be dealt with asap. It is unreal and a big problem. if you saw my video it shows the bike can pick itself up and still be a problem for riders coming up from behind. I couldnt believe it when I watched the reply. 

Hope Piboso does something soon. Just an auto reset to side of track after so many seconds would be better.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.