• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
January 19, 2021, 02:30:02 AM

Preseason 1 - Victoria

Started by LOOPATELI, January 14, 2015, 07:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kastermansss


LOOPATELI

January 28, 2015, 01:13:59 PM #31 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:05:34 PM by LOOPATELI
LAST DAY TO SEND SKINS FOR THIS RACE IS SATURDAY
It's not needed to be the final version. Is only for the ones that want to have it this race and to appear in the replay with your skin

LOOPATELI

Hotlaps has been restarted due to the mod update.

http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php

If we are more than 24, as we said, we will take the 24 fastest riders for the race. We will only take laps done till today to 23:59 of Saturday night. Of course each rider has to use his bike for his fastest lap.

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

r1rossi

Quote from: LOOPATELI on January 28, 2015, 02:17:27 PM
Hotlaps has been restarted due to the mod update.

http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php

If we are more than 24, as we said, we will take the 24 fastest riders for the race. We will only take laps done till today to 23:59 of Saturday night. Of course each rider has to use his bike for his fastest lap.

Hi there,

So we can join the lobby and put our fastest laps down and hope to be in the race from now till Saturday night?

Jose Reina

Quote from: r1rossi on January 28, 2015, 05:40:07 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on January 28, 2015, 02:17:27 PM
Hotlaps has been restarted due to the mod update.

http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php

If we are more than 24, as we said, we will take the 24 fastest riders for the race. We will only take laps done till today to 23:59 of Saturday night. Of course each rider has to use his bike for his fastest lap.

Hi there,

So we can join the lobby and put our fastest laps down and hope to be in the race from now till Saturday night?

Yes. You must make laptimes to be recorded in the Hotlaps.
If the race will earn more than 24 pilots will run the 24 fastest drivers have laptimes in Hotlaps.
The limit date and time to make laptimes is Saturday at 23:59
The laps that are made after Saturday at 23:59, tell not to make the selection of pilots

Meyer#12

I would love to join!

Meyer#12 #12
Meyer#12

Jose Reina

Quote from: Meyer#12 on January 28, 2015, 09:36:20 PM
I would love to join!

Meyer#12 #12
You must sign up in the championship for you can run this race. And you must read the rules

Jose Reina


Meyer#12

Quote from: Jose Reina on January 28, 2015, 10:38:41 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on January 28, 2015, 09:36:20 PM
I would love to join!

Meyer#12 #12
You must sign up in the championship for you can run this race. And you must read the rules

I have read the rules and i have signed up now  :)
Meyer#12

LOOPATELI

I've posted in the first page which riders will participate on tomorrows race.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow with the password for the server. And also I'll upload the skinpack .rar for this first race

LOOPATELI

Here is the skinpack!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1regok1nqls9ws/Championship%20skins.zip?dl=0

And also the m3 different sounds if you want:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frlga55mu7epm1f/Moto%203%20sounds.zip?dl=0

Hawk

What's the ".DS_Store" file/s inside all the skin pack folders for?

I suspect it's just rubbish data from whatever application you used to zip the skin-pack so I deleted the above named file/s.  :P :)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 01, 2015, 01:15:57 AM
What's the ".DS_Store" file/s inside all the skin pack folders for?

I suspect it's just rubbish data from whatever application you used to zip the skin-pack so I deleted the above named file/s.  :P :)

Hawk.

mmm I guess if due to the fucking mac compressor :S
I give you the link uncompressed:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3pms9yfb4n03yw3/AAANR_8LmQ56YhjF3mVMUYxDa?dl=0



Sorry so much hawk, now you have to delete all of those estrange files! ouchhh!!!!!

LOOPATELI

I send you all a PM with the password.
If someone has not receive it please say it