• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:17:47 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[BIKE] RC213V 2014

Started by noss69, January 29, 2015, 01:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

January 31, 2015, 12:23:54 PM #15 Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:27:42 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Jose Reina on January 29, 2015, 05:01:08 PM
awesome work !! I have found incredible bike, model and physics.
It is more stable than the rest of GP1000, and you can control the bike more easily, this makes fights between pilots may have run close together.
I think the rear wheel slides could be more progressive?

Very good work! thanks you!

+1 Agree with everything you said there Jose.  ;)

I've just tested this bike(first time for me) on Silverstone, and I've got to say that in my opinion this bike is the best bike MOD so far!!  ;D

It still needs a little fine tuning(as Noss has also stated)... But WOW! I'm very impressed indeed with this one guys.... Love it! Well Done!!!  ;D ;D

Just a few pointers from what I found during my testing this morning at Silverstone:

• The front end is hard to setup to get a positive track when turning into corners(no matter what set-up I try), it just keeps under-steering on the front wheel with no positive track for me.

• It's not bad on the wobble, but seems no matter how much rebound you set on the suspension settings, the wobble is still there when exiting some corners. Effected me more in my test when changing direction fairly quickly(though this might just be the effect of auto-rider lean still needing to be sorted out, as Piboso has already stated before.).

You proved me right, in that I was saying that other bikes apparently unstable front end on the right-hand corner after going under the bridge at Silverstone was a bike physics issue and not a track surface issue...... Up until now, with this dream bike, all other bikes seem to have a front end stability problem when taking that right hander, but with the physics on this bike it takes it like a dream(very stable and no front end wash-outs). I'm very impressed!
I've looked at the track surface on that corner SO many times trying to think what could be causing that problem, but now you have proved it is a bike physics issue and not a track surface issue. Thank you guys! ;D

Great work indeed guys!

Hawk.
PS: Can't wait to try the final version!  ;D 8)

doubledragoncc

Yep gotta agree with Hawk on that, its the best bike Ive ridden so far. Fantastic job.

Oh afternoon Hawk btw.

Just watching the live stream of iRacing 24hrs Daytona and wish we had some endurance racing for GPB. This RCV would be brilliant for it.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tonygas

noss69

Update v0.7

Work shaders, stear, géométrie, new texture tear

Vini

Very stable bike, I like it!

Sergio4ab

Can anyone put the tyres of this bike, please?

Thank you man:

doubledragoncc

January 15, 2021, 08:15:45 PM #21 Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 08:33:54 PM by doubledragoncc
This bike has not been updated to latest beta from what I know so there are no tyres for it

I tried and got it to the track and then gpb just crashed. I only have v0.6 if someone wants to update it tp beta19

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.