• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:13:40 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Preseason 2 - A1 Ring

Started by LOOPATELI, February 02, 2015, 09:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yan24

too many people on the race and drivers falling 20 times per turn and there are too many other level difference each driver.
it is a great minefield

google translation

Hawk

There is an issue with the lap counts on "A1 Ring".....

I was classified at the end of the race 4 laps down and yet I didn't get passed once by any leaders. Either that or the blue flags are not working on the A1 Ring? But I'm sure I never got lapped in the race. 4 laps down is completely wrong. Lol  :P

Hawk.

Hawk

February 08, 2015, 10:17:01 PM #47 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:30:20 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: yan24 on February 08, 2015, 10:09:17 PM
too many people on the race and drivers falling 20 times per turn and there are too many other level difference each driver.
it is a great minefield

google translation

I would be more concerned about riders who have no patience and try to pass in crazy places or cut you up going through a corner just because they are faster through the corners.

Faster riders should have more patience when passing slower riders and pass in the right places in my opinion.  :P

I would rather have a full race grid than the race end up spaced out and boring. Lol  ;D

I think the level difference in riders is just "part and parcel" of a full race grid, you can't help that.  :)

Hawk.

PS:Can't wait for the replay.  ;D ;D

Klax75

February 08, 2015, 10:17:10 PM #48 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:18:55 PM by Klax75
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 08, 2015, 10:11:13 PM

I was classified at the end of the race 4 laps down and yet I didn't get passed once by any leaders. Either that or the blue flags are not working on the A1 Ring? But I'm sure I never got lapped in the race. 4 laps down is completely wrong. Lol  :P

Hawk.

I didn't get a lap count for my entry race. I had no clue where I was, or what was going on. Blue Flag for me was up all the time.

I core'd twice, once in practice when I when to change my tires. And the second time was when I was waiting on the grid for the start, I came back with 20 seconds to go. I still had my tires from practice on since I didn't have time to change them. So from the start I was losing grip to fast.

Good race everyone.

Boerenlater

I wish I could say good race...
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Jose Reina

There are many problems, and we can only say sorry to all of the organizers
We try to do our best, but there are things that are impossible to fix, as they are problems GPB.

Quote from: hezio on February 08, 2015, 10:04:39 PM
For me there is a problem more important the core for the championship.

It's not possible to ride correctly in race?
If you change the line on the track with your motobike you crash immediatly with a lost front tyre.
It's crazy !

I have lost my front tyre per two time why I don't know.
When I ride single I lost never my front tyre but when I ride with other rider and I want pass on an other line bye bye crash.

And when you have more guys in later good luck !

If you don't start in first place on grid for ride in singl on the track your race is finish before start !

Look the replay and my fast lap is when I am ride in single on the track !
This problem is by the slipstream, which makes you lose grip the front and rear wheel, you can not lean to 100%

Quote from: yan24 on February 08, 2015, 10:09:17 PM
it is a great minefield

google translation
If there are many people on the server and at different levels, but if we make two racks of 12 drivers in the end will run 8 in each grid.

Hawk.
That must have been a circuit failure, do not be counted some return

We will try to improve, but much can not do because the problems we have are not ours, are the GPB

matty0l215

Wasn't happy in this race >:( couldn't get a rhythm on track...

Quit before i really messed someones race up  :-\
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on February 08, 2015, 10:17:10 PM

Hawk.

I didn't get a lap count for my entry race. I had no clue where I was, or what was going on. Blue Flag for me was up all the time.

I core'd twice, once in practice when I when to change my tires. And the second time was when I was waiting on the grid for the start, I came back with 20 seconds to go. I still had my tires from practice on since I didn't have time to change them. So from the start I was losing grip to fast.

Good race everyone.

Hmmm.... A lot of riders were having "Coe.exe's in this race. Strange. Luckily I didn't get one at all.  ;D

I always save my race setup with fresh tyres so come the race it automatically goes with fresh tyres. I then practice and qualy on another saved set-up but make sure I don't use my race tyres. Lol

You were riding well mate.... Have you been practicing hard with DST on this track or what?  ;D

You put us all to shame really mate.... I just couldn't ride with DST at all... I have a job just to get started with DST never mind actually race with it. LOL

Hawk.

PS: I'd just like to say that whoever I collided with off the start line, I apologise. I didn't see you coming up the inside of me until it was too late.  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 08, 2015, 10:21:55 PM

If you quite during a race you can actually kick-off a core.exe for someone else......

Just thought I'd let you know.  ;)

Hawk.

yan24

same problem with some organizers are doing good work.

thank you to them.

google translation

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 08, 2015, 10:26:18 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on February 08, 2015, 10:17:10 PM

Hawk.

Good race everyone.

Hmmm.... A lot of riders were having "Coe.exe's in this race. Strange. Luckily I didn't get one at all.  ;D

I always save my race setup with fresh tyres so come the race it automatically goes with fresh tyres. I then practice and qualy on another saved set-up but make sure I don't use my race tyres. Lol

You were riding well mate.... Have you been practicing hard with DST on this track or what?  ;D

You put us all to shame really mate.... I just couldn't ride with DST at all... I have a job just to get started with DST never mind actually race with it. LOL

Hawk.

PS: I'd just like to say that whoever I collided with off the start line, I apologise. I didn't see you coming up the inside of me until it was too late.  ;)

At the end I checked my tires and both were gone. I fell a lot since I kept understeering in turns, and then was losing grip so fast. lol

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 08, 2015, 10:27:48 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on February 08, 2015, 10:21:55 PM

If you quite during a race you can actually kick-off a core.exe for someone else......

Just thought I'd let you know.  ;)

Hawk.

Shit, didn't know that  :o

I'll bear it in mind for future
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Rodrigovis

February 08, 2015, 11:15:55 PM #57 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:20:07 PM by Rodrigovis
unfortunately one core error ...
even so it was incredible ...
someone has the replay ?

sellers

sorry for any trouble i caused, i woke up late and got into qualifying with 1 min to go so i was on the back of the grid, then i forgot to use my race setup so i was on a complete default bike during the race, so many crashes! still to come 12th from 24th is nothing to be ashamed of. congratulations to the all riders, you all rode as best as you could and i commend you all for that :) having a full grid is great fun.

GreekChief

I was ready to race, in warmup timer was counting down, In chat many people said to pit so i did. As i did i went to pit and then when i went to press to track it wouldnt let me. then warm up timer over then pre race and and race. very sad. i clearly dont know how to be in a race in this game since ive never actually been in a race. always practice. no core exe or anything just me messing up and not being able to be on track. Im trying my best not to think about it. I tried really hard to qualify all week and the moment came and i messed up real bad. The feeling i got made me feel really bad so i dont want to think about it too much, just sad i missed racing with everyone.