• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:02:50 PM

RC166 ?

Started by Eagle, February 19, 2015, 11:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

Has someone already though of making this amazing bike ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o57JwibqCb8

I was already searching 6 cylinders videos that would be good for making sounds (in vain, will maybe try with this video)

This would be crazy in game (same for the nr500 :3).  ;D

Alexhrc

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Eagle

Oh wow, thanks!

But it doesn't work.. :s

Seems like it is for beta 5 and the cfg appears crypted on my computer, so i don't think gpbikes will be able to read it.

doubledragoncc

February 19, 2015, 07:25:53 PM #4 Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:29:37 PM by doubledragoncc
GOD that was the best sex eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dang grT might read this lol

I put my surround 7.1 Headset on full and had the baddest of thoughts listening to that sound..........YEAH BABYYYYYYYYYY

Sorry but that is as close to a V12 kinda sound as you can get from a bike. I would love to see some of these old classic racers in GPB too. Got the 166 model but not tried it in 6c forgot about it!!!

Thankw for the link dude.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Thank you Robin Hood.............we know your real identity now HAHAHAHAHA

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Docfumi

JC#21

best sound ever !!!  8)

cbx is nice too :)

Eagle

February 19, 2015, 08:39:25 PM #8 Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 08:43:22 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Haha, i got an eargasm at the ms of it's start. The RC116 and 181 are really good as well. Before, i though 2 strokes were sounding bad and was just for delivering more power. But when i discovered this 1 or 2 years ago, it stunned me. ;D

>JC#21

Yep, same type of engine, just that the rc is a 250. Ahhhh.. Bikes now are less and less fun... :(

>Robin Hood

Same story here. Doesn't work in game. I just replaced the 125 cup because i don't need it (the normal one is enough i think :p), but the cat doesn't appears anymore..

Alone

use only the 3d files, putting them in a folder of an existing bike (make a copy before) and rename the .edf´s rc166 files or the .gfx file.
This bike was made in beta2 if I remember right.

Eagle

That's what i was going to do, i'm trying to install the model on the rc i was preparing. Btw, the sounds are the same as the KX450.. :|

Docfumi

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on February 19, 2015, 09:09:36 PM
That's what i was going to do, i'm trying to install the model on the rc i was preparing. Btw, the sounds are the same as the KX450.. :|

Hmmmm.... Why not just finish your RC? This one is not the best quality, but it is fun if you just want to turn some laps.  :D

Hawk

Wow!! That is pure music to my ears!! MAGIC!!  ;D ;D 8) 8)

Hawk.

Eagle

>docfumi

I wasn't going to make a model, i already have the zxr to do, and since there's already a very good one, that would be useless (plus, i don't think i would be a le to make better than that)

I just want to set the bike as same as the real one, with pure screaming sound. ;)

Docfumi

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on February 20, 2015, 08:26:54 AM
>docfumi

I wasn't going to make a model, i already have the zxr to do, and since there's already a very good one, that would be useless (plus, i don't think i would be a le to make better than that)

I just want to set the bike as same as the real one, with pure screaming sound. ;)

Ahhhh!!! Now I get it. Sorry, I thought you were talking about a bike mod.