• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:37:29 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

wrong category

Started by jors666, February 25, 2015, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jors666

Hi!

Why appears this message when i try to conect with a server who contains SSP600 category?

I've all the bikes of this category.

Hawk

Quote from: jors666 on February 25, 2015, 03:09:50 PM
Hi!

Why appears this message when i try to conect with a server who contains SSP600 category?

I've all the bikes of this category.

Hi Jors.

What message? It would help if you stated the actual message, then we may be able to help you.  ;)

Hawk.

jors666

"wrong category" is the message that appears and take me to gp1000 bikes with  four "????" in category field

Hawk

Quote from: jors666 on February 25, 2015, 09:57:31 PM
"wrong category" is the message that appears and take me to gp1000 bikes with  four "????" in category field

Sounds like your trying to connect to a server that has a specific bike category(ie: GP500 and your trying to connect with, say a 1000cc bike?) with the wrong bike? But usually, if you try to connect with the wrong bike, GPB will take you to the bike select menu so you can change your current bike to the correct category bike to ride on that server. Does this not happen?

Have you tried other servers to see if this happens on all of them?

It would be helpful if you can post the server name that is giving you the problems, this way I could try myself and see if there is a problem with the server.  :)

Hawk.

jors666

no no...
i choose 600 stp bike before connect to server and appears this message with trying to connect at any server who has stp600 (motonline and another)

Then game returns to the choose bike screen with gp1000 bikes and five ????? on category field

i've last version v99 bikeset 600 downloaded from last bike mod dropbox

No problems with other servers and categories

HornetMaX

I think the latest version of the 600 has changed the category name.
If you haven't deleted the old 600 bikes, you probably have 2 600 categories.

Delete all 600 bikes, download latest version again.

MaX.

jors666