• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:08:22 PM

ROUND 3: ASSEN

Started by LOOPATELI, March 03, 2015, 03:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose Reina

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 11, 2015, 08:54:45 PM
Sorry :P

Sign me up then   ;D

If at the end you can not run the race, you should notify you're not going to run. So occupy another pilot your place

Jose Reina

Notice for all riders

If a rider can not run, must notify as soon as possible
At the moment we enrolled 27 pilots and can only run 24 riders. Server password to the 24 fastest drivers of Hotlaps be sent. If any of these 24 drivers not run, and does not notify will have a sanction.

Docfumi

Hi Jose Reina, I will not run this race because I am not as good as I want to be. I hope I can
find the speed in practice and join another race soon.

Good Luck to all riders
Doc
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Boerenlater

Quote from: docfumi on March 13, 2015, 06:48:26 PM
Hi Jose Reina, I will not run this race because I am not as good as I want to be. I hope I can

Good Luck to all riders
Doc
Don't let the lack of speed stop you. If anything you learn a lot racing with faster guys.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

March 13, 2015, 07:47:03 PM #49 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:48:53 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Boerenlater on March 13, 2015, 07:39:14 PM

Good Luck to all riders
Doc
Don't let the lack of speed stop you. If anything you learn a lot racing with faster guys.

+1  ;)

Also. It's one thing to be fast while racing offline alone, but quite another story all together when you race close with other guys online. You won't learn a lot by not entering races.  :P ;)

Hawk.

Docfumi

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 13, 2015, 07:47:03 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on March 13, 2015, 07:39:14 PM

Good Luck to all riders
Doc

+1  ;)

Also. It's one thing to be fast while racing offline alone, but quite another story all together when you race close with other guys online. You won't learn a lot by not entering races.  :P ;)

Hawk.

I have no problem with racing, it's just setting up the bike that kills me. My lines around Assen are good, my bike is slow.
I want to be competitive on track and not in the way.  :( I did some laps with 6 guys today and could not keep up.

Thanks to LOOPATELI for the help  ;D

Hawk

March 13, 2015, 11:02:00 PM #51 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 11:25:28 PM by Hawk_UK
Lol... If your trying to keep up with the front runners, forget it! They live on a different planet from the rest of us mere mortals. Hehehe!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Docfumi

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 13, 2015, 11:02:00 PM
They live on a different planet the rest of us mere mortals. Hehehe!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

It's like trying to understand Stringtheorie. I get it, but I don't get it.  :(

Hawk

Quote from: docfumi on March 13, 2015, 11:07:52 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 13, 2015, 11:02:00 PM
They live on a different planet the rest of us mere mortals. Hehehe!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

It's like trying to understand Stringtheorie. I get it, but I don't get it.  :(

I've entered nearly every race for the last 3 years and I'm only just getting to the stage were I feel comfortable when racing in close proximity with other riders. It hasn't come easy to me at all. I mean I can go pretty fast when riding on my own, but when I get close with other riders it's a whole new ball game altogether. Lol.
This is why it's important to enter races no matter whether your fast or not, it's the experience you gain through racing that will benefit you in the end, and if your good enough the speed will come along as you gain that experience.  ;)

For me.... Well I usually end up in the mid-field somewhere, and if I'm lucky I may one day get on the winners rostrum(something I always aim for), but really I need to put in a lot more practice but that's something I just haven't got the time to do at the moment.  :)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Good Luck to all riders
Doc

Hey Doc!! You're still in the riders list, because is better for you to race, thats for sure. You weren't that bad at all this afternoon, you'll make a good race

Jose Reina

These riders have not completed any laps

Hawk
Chikailija
Rodrigo Garcia
Zwine
Kastermanss

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on March 14, 2015, 09:48:17 PM
These riders have not completed any laps

Hawk
Chikailija
Rodrigo Garcia
Zwine
Kastermanss

Hi Josie.

I rushed on tonight when I got back and logged in and saw this notice at approx. 23:00 GMT, but Sat 23:59 CET(ruling time for fastest laps) is +1 hr on GMT time, so I was too late to put in another lap to make the race.  :(

Sorry for that..... I did ride on the race server earlier in the week but apparently it didn't register on Ali's fastest lap site. My fault I should've checked.  ::)

Oh well..... Looks like I'm out of the race this time, but if someone doesn't turn up and leaves a space let me know(I'll be on the forum around the time of the race if needed.)  ;)

Good luck guys, have a good race!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

r1rossi

I cannot make the race,

Please someone else enjoy, called into work.

Have fun

LOOPATELI

RIDERS FOR THE RACE(not in order of hot laps):

1-giorjoe#82
2-yan24#98
3-Alexhrc #93
4-Boerenlater #36
5-Klax75 #75
6-finpower # 56
7-HEZIO #3
8-Lluisete #32
9-Tonygas #43
10-meyer12 #22
11-MaLve #87
12-jors666 67#
13-hamish sellers #66
14-BozoCRO #4
15-Bambino #95
16-Docfumi #69
17-Loopateli #8
18-albertukis loko#88
19-Jose Reina #62
20-Matty0l215 #61

(*)Hotlap not on time, be careful next time ;)
21-Hawk_UK #7
22-chikailija #99

LOOPATELI