• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:05:38 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Daytona 200 Circuit....

Started by Hawk, March 08, 2015, 02:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abigor

A pleasure to ride on this track.......Thank you

Napalm Nick

March 17, 2015, 10:01:50 PM #46 Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 02:18:37 PM by Napalm Nick
Hello Hawk,

this is beautiful work and I thank you indeed. The Daytona video is a great watch too thanks for posting it.

I ride a Honda VF1000R which is the road version of the  FWS1000 race bike in the video ridden by Mike Baldwin, and this racing is really my era - I mean what I grew up watching.

When I get a clue about how to do such things, I would like to model a VF for GPB. Much like some great guy did back in the day for MotoGp08 https://www.youtube.com/v/Wd41uPeMiWw

Anyway, just wanted to say thank you.
Nick.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

tseklias

Docfumi

Hawk you Evil Geniuses, brilliant!  ;D ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Thanks for the appreciation guys!  ;) 8)

There is a current problem with the shadows screwing up... I think it maybe an alpha channel problem with the textures on the track(I'm hoping not! That would be a lot of textures to put through photoshop and save out again. :'( )

Anyway... I'm working on the problems and will update when completed.  ;)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

holy sh!t this track is insaaaaane!! lol  ;D ;D nice one Hawk uk  8)

Alone

Harrytmj66

Thanks Hawk. Might have to follow someone round for a couple of laps to know where i'm going haha

Hawk

Thanks guys! ;)

I've pinpointed a couple of problems that will need to be addressed in the dedicated bike pack:

• Tyres are overheating(even Hards), so the tyres will have to be adapted/adjusted.
  • The suspension needs looking at as it's bottoming out on the high speed banking even when set to highest spring settings.

The race server host and promoter has been sorted, so now we just need the dedicated bikes pack sorting. I have the 500 GP bikes provisionally agreed to, I just need to arrange for the bigger cc bikes to be done.

It's good to test before we do the bikes, so if anyone comes across any problems with the bikes running at such high speeds that need sorting before the race then now is the time to post them here. Thanks.  ;)

Hawk.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Klax75

March 20, 2015, 08:47:30 AM #55 Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 09:07:14 AM by Klax75
I found a hole in the track. When you come off the start finish and make the double left hand turn, if you cross the white line, and drive on a little you drop through the ground.

Track Hole
http://www.youtube.com/v/CbcNyiBEPqA

doubledragoncc

I know we have the channel tunnel but I think Klax just found out how all the Chinese are getting into Florida without going through immigration!!!

THE CHINA TUNNEL dadadadaDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Great track though bro thanks.

DD...............watchin for Chinese marshals 
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

March 20, 2015, 10:50:08 AM #57 Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 11:14:54 AM by Hawk_UK
LOL!!!..... Sorry guys, I was sure I fixed that hole.... Sure your riding on latest version V0.81_NDS? I will test now and sort it out. That's probably me rushing for lack of time. Silly me! Lol.  :-[ :P ;D

That was funny! Nice find Klax(I'll have you for cutting cross the white lines!! Hehe  ;D )... Even more embarrassing as someone else also pointed this out to me and I thought I'd fixed it.... I'm going CRAZY!!! Hehehe!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Edit: Hmmm.... Looks like a couple of guys here(namely Klax and DD) are not keeping their eye on the ball. Hehe!!  :P :P ;D
I've just tested the latest version online and it's fine.... Try downloading the latest version V0.81_NDS. Thank GOD for that! I really thought I was going MAD!!! LOL  ;D ;D

doubledragoncc

Oh I did not find the hole that is all Klax, I just commented on the video, I got the latest version nanananana!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Very strange........

I've been getting post reply notifications in my mail box telling me that people(in this case for this thread, HornetMax) has posted a reply today. But on opening up the thread there is no reply from Max at all for today??? So what's happening here with the thread reply notifications??

Seems the notification system is going crazy! Lol  :o

Hawk.