• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:57:56 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 2: Assen

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, June 02, 2015, 02:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

RACE 2 - Assen WSSP 600 Champs Event - REPLAY:

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!6ElX2C7a!RgZPZqUyRgBYE8GriV_3BV5bDc4_oQD7Y8f7k0UuVBc

Enjoy!  ;D

Hawk

matty0l215

Nick, just watch my onboard of the start. That's the reason you beat me :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Thank you!  :)

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 13, 2015, 09:41:09 PM
Nick, just watch my onboard of the start. That's the reason you beat me :P

Ooo yes I cant wait to see lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Having watched hawks replay back.... yeh that wasn't just a tank slapper you saw :P

Napalm Nick

Yeh its painful watching - a lag-fest unless you only watch Hawk.

Funny though! I didn't know what to do for the first 400m as your bike was 'everywhere' lol. Made me laugh ahehehe.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Ive just tried to watch my replay back, but aparently its only 13 mins long?? Whereas Hawks is 1 hour! Did i do something wrong?

Napalm Nick

Did you increase your replay buffer?

seems very short though even for the standard buff. Maybe lagging has an affect on size. :-\