• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 11:47:37 AM

ROUND 6: MISANO

Started by LOOPATELI, April 07, 2015, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finpower

April 12, 2015, 09:36:53 PM #90 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:51:38 PM by finpower
grats on podium :D
i have a nice race.p7 is ok 8)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

yan24

For me a great race where I left the last one. I made a great departure avoid the collisions, I saw hezio, jose and lopateli and I was able to catch up them, with hezio we fought well take everything one can of avance.
j' forgot the race because I looked at the MOTOGP and I forgot.

Jose Reina

Amazing race !!!
Congratulations to Yan 24! You start last and win! Marquez Style!
And Hezio and Loopateli, incredible battles! Thanks to these battles could catch us Yan24
Very good race at all!
Thank you!

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 12, 2015, 09:35:39 PM
GREAT RACE GUYS!!! Finally i got inside the top 5 and got myself calmed down so i didn't make so many mistakes :D

once again, sorry to Hawk and Bambino for hitting you guys when passing, i tried to avoid it :(

Congratulations to the podium guys, Yan, Hezio and Jose :D

Hi Meyer.
No worries Meyer, as far as I'm concerned it was a racing incident mate, but thanks for the apology.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

April 12, 2015, 10:57:54 PM #95 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:59:43 PM by LOOPATELI
Another race to forget for me. Fist 5 laps were awesome, an epic battle between Jose Hezio and me, then a small crash for me but I wasen't too far and I expected to catch the front guys as they where battleling together and loosing time each lap. Then it happened. MY INTERNET WENT OFF. Incredible always something happen to me, if it's not a core is a disconnection.
At least it was a battle to remember.
Congrats yan for another superb race, and also to all other riders, specially Hezio and Jose

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 12, 2015, 10:15:26 PM
GREAT RACE GUYS!!! Finally i got inside the top 5 and got myself calmed down so i didn't make so many mistakes :D

once again, sorry to Hawk and Bambino for hitting you guys when passing, i tried to avoid it :(

Hi Meyer.
No worries Meyer, as far as I'm concerned it was a racing incident mate, but thanks for the apology.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Good, that was what i thought too, but i would still like to apologize, i think that is better sportsmanship, because i was involved no matter if it was race incident or a stupid pass :)
Meyer#12

Bambino

Hi everyone !
Good race yesterday at Misano ! Congratulations to the podium and all the participants !
I could finish sixth , good position regret having coached little in Misano . A circuit I like . The start of the race was bad since overtaking Giorgie we touched and went down , things racing there is no problem . Then in the next lap to overtake Meyer we came back to play again and cai . Meyer do not worry, they are sets of career :) .

Then I could get a safe pace , did not want to risk falling and I was rolling on 39s , had thought but good roll in constant 38s . The next to try to improve !

Congratulations to my fellow TonyGas team!

I enjoy a lot playing with everyone!

Greetings !  ;D

Do not worry Meyer , are things of the races! Besides , you were rolling faster than me!

A greeting!  ;)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Bambino on April 13, 2015, 10:35:50 AM
Hi everyone !
Good race yesterday at Misano ! Congratulations to the podium and all the participants !
I could finish sixth , good position regret having coached little in Misano . A circuit I like . The start of the race was bad since overtaking Giorgie we touched and went down , things racing there is no problem . Then in the next lap to overtake Meyer we came back to play again and cai . Meyer do not worry, they are sets of career :) .

Then I could get a safe pace , did not want to risk falling and I was rolling on 39s , had thought but good roll in constant 38s . The next to try to improve !

Congratulations to my fellow TonyGas team!

I enjoy a lot playing with everyone!

Greetings !  ;D

Do not worry Meyer , are things of the races! Besides , you were rolling faster than me!

A greeting!  ;)

Well done Bambino!! And good you see it as a race incident, but i still want to apologize because i was involved in it and was maybe a little too hard in the overtake :)
Meyer#12

giorjoe

Good race for me, only 4 crash , but no good result.... Bambino next time please attention, you play only 2 races in champ and very dangerous enter in corner 2 in first lap. I have a target and can't drive with close eyes!!!
See you next round bye all and great yan

Bambino

Well done Bambino!! And good you see it as a race incident, but i still want to apologize because i was involved in it and was maybe a little too hard in the overtake :)
[/quote]
Meyer anything. I think it's a fair but right overtaking and you earn the position and since then I could not open the path, unlucky for me. Regards!

Quote from: giorjoe on April 13, 2015, 11:28:37 AM
Good race for me, only 4 crash , but no good result.... Bambino next time please attention, you play only 2 races in champ and very dangerous enter in corner 2 in first lap. I have a target and can't drive with close eyes!!!
See you next round bye all and great yan
Good giorjoe! If I run two races is important reasons. At Turn 2, I saw the replay and the truth, I think I have earned the site but not the ideal line, perhaps from your own views or saw me, sorry if it was so. He would not cast and I think is a correct overtaking. I feel your fall but I think it is my opinion, that is a correct overtaking. Furthermore I want to say that I always try not to damage anyone's career, I always try to advance very carefully because my have thrown me several times to go to the limit and do not like.

Giorjie if you think I did a bad overtaking sorry, it was not my intention.  :-\

Greetings and the next more fun! :)

giorjoe

i think you are good rider, remember jerez last lap me and you? In last corner for not touch you in brake i crash by myself.Clean and fair, but yesterday... Np for crash see you next round and concentration. :o

LOOPATELI