• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:45:19 AM

ROUND 5: SILVERSTONE

Started by LOOPATELI, March 30, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Were's the server gone... Can't see it??

Hawk.

Jose Reina

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on April 05, 2015, 07:32:14 PM
Server up with password  ;)

K... I can see it now.... You must've been restarting server at time. LOl  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Bambino

No podre correr hoy, asuntos familiares. :'(

r1rossi

not up for me??

Where is the server ??

nbeen refreshing for 20 min????

Napalm Nick

Quote from: r1rossi on April 05, 2015, 07:48:55 PM
not up for me??

Where is the server ??

nbeen refreshing for 20 min????

Do you have V095 Silverstone m8??
U need it to see server
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Jose Reina

sellers

grrrr! i didnt realise that you put the time back 2 hours :( and now i cant get in cause warm up has started

Boerenlater

April 05, 2015, 08:51:42 PM #68 Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 08:57:39 PM by Boerenlater
Had a great start then bumped into a slow starter. Then after the reset into my teammate in a split second.
And after a few laps a core.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

hezio

SHIT RACE !

I am first and my pc return on windows.
Crash and my motobike ride single since 10 secondes.
And after bye bye !!!!

BozoCRO

Had lag constantly, and when someone was close it was pretty bad. Had to let people pass me without a fight  :-[
And people reseting in the middle of the track is terrible, why did Piboso change that? It was much better when we would reset on the edge of the track

finpower

grat on podium ;)
i have a nice race tonigth ;D
5 place is fore me like i winn the race 8)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Jose Reina

Very good race for me.
I have done my best lap in the classification and then in the race, tube a good start, and pretty Hezio first laps until he gave the problem of windows. Then I ran alone, but I had an accident and I reached Loopateli, and did two laps together in tough battle, but eventually Loopateli had an accident and finished the race in first position only!

Congratulations to the other participants and the Podium !!!

Thanks everyone!

Hawk

I had a great race apart from two lapses in concentration which caused me to crash. I'm getting too old for this! Hehe  ;D

Me and Giorjoe had a great battle with each other for what seemed most of the race we were within spitting distance of each other. It was a great fun battle with Giorjoe and a very fair one too with us swapping places several times giving each other just enough room and respect. Nice one mate... Enjoyed it! ;D 8)
I hope I didn't put you off Giorjoe when I crashed 2nd corner after going under the bridge? I notice in the replay that you were pretty close to me when my front end slipped on the kerb exiting that corner, and you crashed behind me too, sorry about that.

Congrats to Jose for the win(I got your name right this time mate. Hehe) ... Well done!  ;D 8)

6th place and some good points for the Team! We're moving up Klax!  ;D 8)

Thanks to GPbikes.es Staff for a great event! Love Sliverstone now! Thanks guys! ;)

Looking forward to the next round! ;D 8)

Hawk.