• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:37:20 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

How to show speed in onboard view?

Started by telent, January 10, 2023, 05:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telent

Using beta 20e - direct download, not steam -  in the demo mode (no licence key), when I am playing in third person view (I can see myself riding the bike) there is a speed/gear/tyre temp indicator in the bottom right of the screen. When I switch to onboard view this disappears, and I instead get motorbike "clocks" which comprise some kind of digital timer, tyre temp and a set of LEDs. No speed, no tacho. Screenshot attached.

Is this how it's supposed to look, or is there a problem with my setup? I did see some conversation about Intel graphics (both the machines I've tried it on are intel integrated graphics) but it was all a few years old so I don't know if that's still  a problem, or if it's my problem. Or does this bike have no speedometer?

I'm new to gpbikes and don't have a whole lot of experience riding real ones either, this is not making it easier to get round the track :-)

You cannot see attachments on this board.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

telent

Thank you! Had to do a bit of manual ini file editing and guesswork as I don't have a Caps Lock key (complicated reasons: I'm running under Wine and the host machine has rebound that to Ctrl) but now I have a speed/gear indicator *and* a map