• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:48:55 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Honda NSF 250 RW

Started by RiccoChicco, April 28, 2015, 07:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 29, 2015, 03:58:09 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on April 29, 2015, 03:53:51 PM
Please do the Moto3, Moto2 bikesets with Alone/C21 Physic's! :D

If I'm not mistaken, they already are...

Whoops I hear you say! Lol  ;D

Hawk.

This is a lot higher resolution model both 3rd and 1st person. Then the Moto2/Moto3 bikesets. :)

kmracing99

RiccoChicco

Hi guys!

Again, thank you for your very nice comments, appreciated!

About making other Moto3 or Moto2, nothing is planned at the moment. It's harder and harder to find time to work on mods, so at the moment I just want to finish a WIP track that will be available very soon and then I'll probably make a pause with mods.

I personnally love bikesets made by Alone and C21, they always do a great job. I was really enjoying their Moto3 bikeset and just wanted this bike so I made it just to have a complete Moto3 bikeset, with all models. I was thinking about making the full 2014 bikeset, but other 3D models (such as KTM) are 99% the same between 2013 and 2014, so I think it's unecessary to remake them since Alone done a great job on the models.

About Moto2, maybe the 2015 Kalex will be done since the fairings compared to 2013 version are very different. But again, not sure to have time to make it soon.

I'm currently more watching to street bikes, because we have tons of racing bikes and I'd love to see more "everyday" bikes in this game, such as roadsters.

JJS209

Quote from: RiccoChicco on April 29, 2015, 09:23:56 PM
... so at the moment I just want to finish a WIP track that will be available very soon ...
i am really looking forward to this :)

Quote from: RiccoChicco on April 29, 2015, 09:23:56 PM
I'm currently more watching to street bikes, because we have tons of racing bikes and I'd love to see more "everyday" bikes in this game, such as roadsters.
FZ1 was nice, but i dont know yet who was the author.
s1000r, ktm1290 superduke, ktm superadventure, supermotos? tell us more? ideas or some very soon WIP's?

RiccoChicco

April 30, 2015, 11:23:27 AM #19 Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:26:53 AM by RiccoChicco
I worked some time ago on Supermoto, but GPB is definitely not suited for it at the moment, mostly because of rider animations, but also because a good supermoto mod should work on 50% asphalt and 50% sand/soil tracks. I personnally think MXB will be better to support such a mod. I saw that a Supermoto mod is on the way, made by Odi if I remember well. The video shows a really great looking bike and sideslip seems to be very well reproduced. Odi always does great job. Here's the video :

https://www.youtube.com/v/m-FNlVZtQo0

Yamaha MT bikes (07, 09, 09 Street Rally) are in my top list since I'm a Yamaha boy since I'm a kid. I'm also looking closer to Superduke 1290R, Ducati Monster and Er-6n

But I don't think to restart new mods in the next few months.  :-[

Docfumi

That's really great news Ricco and I am looking forward to the Monster  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Alone

Beautifull Bike!!! Great work Ricco! Thank you :)

RiccoChicco

Templates added to OP, I really hope to see a Fabio Quartararo skin  ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 04, 2015, 04:37:44 PM
Templates added to OP, I really hope to see a Fabio Quartararo skin  ;D

Year??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

RiccoChicco

matty0l215

matty0l215

RiccoChicco

This one was used for pre season tests  :)

In-race 2015 version :

matty0l215

matty0l215

Couple more things on the bike, the suit and helmet

Sorry it's taking so long, only really get to work on skins at the weekends nowadays :(