• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:55:00 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Next release 6d or beta7?

Started by BOBR6 84, March 14, 2015, 02:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Lately I find the "bike running away alone for miles" very very annoying. As it's trivial to fix, it gets my #1 spot, tied with the "Data Mismatch info reason why", for the very same reason.

Game stability (especially online) and Physics are my #2 and #3: it's tough stuff though. But one day it will have to be done, so the sooner the better.

All the rest (rider, graphics etc) has way less importance to me.

Just my opinion, of course.

MaX.

doubledragoncc

Max, it might sound trivial, but to be realistic, many of these problems, like rider disappearing into the ground did NOT happen before, so why in an update? Updates are to improve a game/sim NOT make more points worse!, the bike going on and on and on and on! destroys a whole race, any practice and takes away the reality of GPB, so it IS important...................

thats just my opinion too.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 11, 2015, 10:02:02 AM
the bike going on and on and on and on! destroys a whole race, any practice and takes away the reality of GPB, so it IS important...................
I said the same thing you're saying DD.

MaX.

Vini

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 10, 2015, 08:31:57 PM
Lately I find the "bike running away alone for miles" very very annoying. As it's trivial to fix, it gets my #1 spot, tied with the "Data Mismatch info reason why", for the very same reason.

+1

Yohji

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Yohji

hehe :P
but, we really looking forward to next good update.

Cheers piboso. :D

kmracing99

PiBoSo has the best reactions  :P

doubledragoncc

Oh damb I just read this thread, LMFAOROFPMOS....................................yeah that is funny stuff, love you guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.