• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2020, 03:24:40 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta18c available! :)

Track request

Started by KliPPiE, April 13, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KliPPiE

Hi there is there a possibility that you could create killarney international race track in south africa on GP bikes. Its a track i race in real life and would love it on the game.

Reason for this proposal/request i saw aldo scribante on the track database and i raced there to and thats also in south africa. Killarney is world known for its international 8 hour bike race which people from all round the world come to its of course a endurance race, world rally cross is also coming there for 2017

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

CapeDoctor

Hi KliPPiE
check here, old thread i made about some local tracks: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2480.0
i still have these tracks, but don't have or use 3dsmax, which is something needed for the conversion process, so i can't do it myself.
if you find someone who can convert rfactor tracks for GPB, then we could be in luck.
of course, being a Capey, i would want Killarney, but Kyalami should probably be first choice. or Welkom, which has actually been used for MotoGP  ;D

h106frp

CapeDoctor

May 28, 2017, 04:19:53 PM #3 Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:21:33 PM by CapeDoctor
ooh! yes, they surely would - and older Kyalami track in there as well - nice!  ;D

well, i guess that might improve the chances of some track modder looking at this, then. i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for someone to pester, lol  ;D

darn - thought that was too good to be true - those links all lead to 404 not found. will have to see where else i could get my hands on those tracks.

KliPPiE

Kind Regards
KliPPiE