• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:07:48 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Dash problem.

Started by DanielCostilla24, May 19, 2015, 04:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielCostilla24

Hi I was wondering if it is a common problem to have my dash get stuck in the same gear, temp as soon as I go into cockpit view. Is there a simply solution for this, any help would be appreciated.

PiBoSo

Are you using an Intel graphics chip?
Unfortunately, the Intel OpenGL drivers don't correctly update the textures.
The issue is still under investigation.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

RiccoChicco

Quote from: DanielCostilla24 on May 19, 2015, 04:38:05 AM
Hi I was wondering if it is a common problem to have my dash get stuck in the same gear, temp as soon as I go into cockpit view. Is there a simply solution for this, any help would be appreciated.

Yep, it's due to Intel HD drivers, I have the same problem. Nothing to do, except trying each old drivers versions.

That's very strange because it worked some time ago but it stopped, probably because of a buggy update. Unfortunately I didn't play GPB for some months while the bad update appeared, so I can't tell exactly which one started to create problems.

LOOPATELI

I use intel HD and I also have this problem.

But for example, with the honda CBR sbk it works perfectly, and it is a digital dash. Why this work properly, maybe makind dash in that way solves the problem

DanielCostilla24

Thank you all for responding, I did notice on some of the bike mods they do work for me but very little, thanks for the information.