• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:44:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Supermotard Update VIDEO

Started by LOOPATELI, May 20, 2015, 05:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

As you probably see, we are working on the Kawasaki KX450 Supermotard for a future championship. At the moment is a private update as we have to contact with the authors of the bike. Meanwhile, here is a video where you can see the improvements.

https://www.youtube.com/v/AduuGkDSxzc

Napalm Nick

Looks like fun Loops!

Well done! I haven't even tried the Motards yet  :-[  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 20, 2015, 05:37:39 PM
Looks like fun Loops!

Well done! I haven't even tried the Motards yet  :-[  ::)

They are superfun to ride, very enjoyable

C21

Really enjoiyed the watching :-)
The sliding into the braking zone looks good.
Shame that we have to use the GPB rider movements....
But all in all it looks like Supermotard....keep on your work on that one  :)

didn´t try the KX yet....but will tonight  :)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Vergio101

Hawk

Quote from: Vergio101 on May 21, 2015, 12:33:29 PM
Its in gpbikes or mxbikes?

I believe it's a MOD for GPBikes, though it really should have been a MOD designed for MXB in my opinion guys.  :P

Hawk.

Blackheart

I love see SM in Gpbikes but need new rider animation!  ;D

C21

I like Supermoto in GPB but in my personal opinion it will be better suited in MXB.
you can race Supermoto on Kart tracks and it makes fun but in Germany and other countries Supermoto/Supermotard consist of asphalt and gravel/dirt and jumps.
So basicly MXB will be the better Platform for this mod in my opinion.
And i connect SM more to MXBikes than to GB Bikes because the Bike basis is from Motocross  ;)

grimm

I can't believe that hanging onto the old files and releasing them upon request, after Camillo and Rodney left, would lead to this. I am pretty sure the tweaks I did to make the 450 work in Beta6 were far from the way it should have been, so to see someone take the initiative to get it working correctly is really cool.  8)

And to the guys saying it would be better suited to MXB, have you played that yet? The physics, by comparison, are no where near as advanced and well developed at GPB. Maybe in the long run it would be a good addition to MXB, but for the time being if we could just change rider animation it would be far more fun. Wasn't there a SM preview for MXB long ago? Whatever happened to that project? Anyone seen any updates?

C21

For me SM is better suited to MXB as GPB because a SM Bike is based on an Enduro or Motocross bike.
So the basis lies in MXB.
I still like SM races on Kart Tracks only....done this in realitiy also  :D
But for me GPB is as the title says: Grand Prix Bikes (and derivates as SBK/SSP).
And if the rider animation and bike physics in MXB will work correct it will be easier to develop a SM MOD for MXB than for GPB.
Have still in mind that MXB is only at Beta3 and GPB on Beta6 - Beta7 coming.....

Super Taranta !

Looks great. Keep up the good work guys !
SuperTaranta #83